FXWIREPRO: Gold Breaks Key Resistance at $1222, Intraday Bias Remains Bullish
- XAU/USD is currently trading around $1225 mark.
- It made intraday high at $1226 and low at $1214 levels.
- Intraday bias remains bullish till the time pair holds key support at $1214 marks.
- On the top side, initial resistance is seen at $1227 mark.
- Expected trading range for the day is $1222 - $1232 marks.
- A daily close above $1222 is required to turn the bias bullish again.
- On the top side, key resistances are seen around $1232, $1247 and $1252 levels.
- Alternatively, a sustained break below $1222 will drag the parity down towards key support levels at $1214, $1208, $1202 and $1190 marks.
We prefer to take long position in XAU/USD around $1223, stop loss $1214 and target $1237 marks.
The material has been provided by InstaForex Company - www.instaforex.com