Pro Indicator Trader EA
Pro Indicator Trader is an advanced trading tool where you can use a combination of 31 classic Metatrader 4 indicators to create or automate your own trading strategy. An elegant and intuitive interface allows you to customize your strategy down to the smallest detail and choose when the EA should open a buy or sell position. 14 indicators can be used for entry rules and separately 14 indicators for exit rules (you can use different indicators or the same indicators, only with different trading conditions). The EA is designed for professional traders, therefore it has many advanced functions. It saves detailed statistics of orders execution into csv-files, prints out all important information in detail in the journal (so the trader knows what and when exactly the EA did), it takes screenshots when opening orders, it makes graphical marks on charts, sends notifications when trading signals occurred, and also has many useful trading filters. The EA is constantly improving, so your feedback is always appreciated!
Brief description of how the EA works:
The user must select the indicator(s) for his trading strategy, change their parameters, and set conditions that will indicate when the advisor should open a buy or sell position. For example, when using the MA indicator, you can specify what the EA will do when the price is above or below the moving average line (open a buy, open a sell, open two types of orders simultaneously, or prohibit opening of any kind of orders). If signals from all indicators are "Buy" and "Both", the EA will open a buy position. On the contrary, if the signals from all indicators are "Sell" and "Both", then the EA will open a sell position. If the all signal are "Both" type, the EA will simultaneously open two types of orders.
The system for exit rules work the same way, only the EA instead of opening, the EA will close trades.
- 31 indicators are available for your strategy creation/automation- Use the combination of 31 indicators to automate or create your own strategy. Just select indicators, set up trading rules and your strategy is ready to go.
- Advanced trading rule settings- You can create many different strategies ranging from trend following strategies to night scalping strategies. Most indicators have several trading conditions. For example, the Bollinger Bands indicator has 8 trading conditions: what type of orders to open when the channel size is larger\smaller\between values set by user; what type of orders to open when the price is higher\lower\between the 'High' and 'Low' lines; and what type of orders to open when the price is above/below the middle line. Now imagine that you can use 14 different indicators at the same time. The potential for what you can do is almost limitless!
- Record of order execution statistics - Trader always has access to information about how his orders were executed, what was the spread and slippage during opening/closing orders. This information is available on the trading panel and as well as in csv files, so you always have access to this information.
- Easy to use trading panel - Setting up trading strategies is done through an intuitive and simple trading panel. There is no need to configure the EA through many input parameters, your strategy can be created in just a couple of clicks!
- Trader's comfort comes first - Everything was done to make the trader feel comfortable and safe using the advisor. The EA can send notifications when an order is opened or when any error occurs. It prints all the important information, so the trader knows what exactly is happening in the EA's logic. It does multiple checks before opening an order, so there no issues occurred between the EA and your broker.
A complete description of all input parameters and instructions on how to use the advisor can be found in this user manual.
+Added martingale function: the EA will increase the lot after a certain amount of opened orders.
-Removed the "Optimization Flow" function since it's too complicated for new users to understand how it workds
- After completing a currency test, the EA will show how many lines with different dates were recorded.
- Multiple bug fixes.