Intraday trading. The EA has been designed to work with the price movements on the H1 timeframe (TF). This allows to trade even in the absence of a global price trend. It can work with any instruments. Analyzes 2 or 3 timeframes. On each TF, the EA analyzes the relative position of the price and moving averages (MA) (one or two on each TF). The operation algorithm is shown in the screenshot below, full description of the EA you can find in "COMMENTS". It is strongly recommended to read the full description before using the EA!
Set files for AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY for the periods of 2013-2015 and 2015-2017 are provided in the attachment.
- It can work on any currency pair, stocks, etc.
- The EA can be easily optimized for any instrument at any moment.
- Flexible customization specifically to your needs by optimization.
- Does not use high-risk money management strategies, such as Martingale, etc.
- Minimum deposit is 200 USD at risk of 1 cent per 1 point
- Full support from the developers
- GENERAL PARAMETERS
- need_Comment – true - display error messages
- optimization_mode – set to false when trading or testing. True toggles the EA operation mode to "only Open of M5 TF" in order to perform optimization in this modeling mode.
- EXIT_IF_INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT - to make optimization faster set to "true". While in the case of incorrect parameters EA will be deinit and testing will be stoped. More about incorrect input parameters you can read in the detailed description of EA.
- close_orders_on_weekend – closes the trade on Friday close_orders_on_weekend_minute minutes before 0:00
- MM_invisible – true – virtual MM. Old levels are not stored when restarting the EA
- SLIPPAGE – Slippage
- Size_of_lot – Fix_lot trades are opened with a fixed lot specified in the lots__ parameter. Smart_lot_by_risk volume is calculated dynamically, max_risk – maximum risk. When the capital decreases, the volume is not decreased
- magic_number – magic number
- trailing – type of StopLoss (see full description)
- Classic_SL – "SL_" parameter
- Trailing_SL - "SL_" and "TRSL_" parameters
- Breakeven_SL - "SL_" and "TRSL_1" parameters
- Trailing_SL_by_jumps - "SL_", "TRSL_1", "TRSL_2", "TRSL_3" parameters
- MA_tf – TF, it is recommended to set the TF in ascending order
- MA_ma_period – МА period
- MA_ang – minimum inclination angle of MA
- MA_percent – maximum % of distance between the price and MA
- MA_opp_deal_open – if true, when the price moves away from the first MA more than MA_1_opp_deal_percent percents, a signal will be generated in the direction of return towards the first MA
- MA_opp_deal_percent – minimum % of distance between the price and MA to generate a signal to return to the first MA
- MA_second_ma_use – if true, enables the second MA on this TF, its operation algorithm is identical to that of the first one. The parameters are identical and have the prefix "second_ma"
- The same parameters are available for the remaining 2 TF.
- quant_bars_for_scale – the number of candles in history to scan the market
- num_bar_angle_last – the number of bars between which the angle is measured.
- all_ma_method – MA calculation method
- all_ma_price – price type to calculate the МА
- CUSTOM_MAX_trades_per_month – the minimum number of trades the robot must perform in a month during optimization
It is recommended to perform optimization once every 2-3 months, on the interval from 16 to 24 months. Use the parameters from the MAIN PARAMETERS and MONEY MANAGMENT PARAMETERS groups for optimization, selecting 2 or 3 TF. Recommendations on choosing set files, testing their "sustainability", as well as the values of "steps" and parameter scanning limits can be found in the detailed description of the EA.