VR System MT 5
VR System is not just an indicator, it is a well-balanced trading system that includes combined simple Moving Average and Donchian channel indicators. The system is based on classic trading rules. The VR System trading system takes into account the rules for entering the market, rules for holding a position in the market, and rules for exiting a position. Simple trading rules, minimal risks, and clear instructions make VR System an attractive trading strategy for traders in financial markets.
- The strategy is simple and easy to understand.
- It is suitable for novice traders.
- The strategy works on any financial instruments, Forex, Crypto, CFD, and Metalls.
- The rules for entering the market, holding a position, and exiting the market are clear.
- The strategy tools are tailored for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
- The strategy tool can notify the trader via smartphone or directly on the chart.
The trading system consists of two combined indicators: Moving Average and Donchian channel.
- If a new local high is higher than the previous one, and a new local low is higher than the previous one it is considered an uptrend on the financial instrument.
- If a new local high is lower than the previous one, and a new local low is lower than the previous one it is considered a downtrend on the financial instrument.
- If we cannot apply any of the above rules to the current trend, it is considered that the financial instrument is in flat.
- Slow moving average shows the direction to enter the market.
- Normal moving average confirms the current trend on the financial instrument.
- Fast moving average shows the entry point together with the current closed bar.
Opening a position
- On the timeframes 1 hour, 4 hours and 1 Day, there is an uptrend according to the Donchian channel rule described above.
- Three moving averages have changed color and show a growing trend.
- The last candle on the timeframe closed with growth, while the minimum of the last candle is below the fast moving average.
Holding a position
- Take profit is placed below the upper line of the Donchian channel.
- Stop loss is placed below the bottom line of the Donchian channel.
- The trailing stop is set to the size of a third of the channel.
Closing a position
- By trailing stop.
- If the position is larger than the minimum lot, it is possible to close part of the position, and transfer the remainder without loss.
- By the reverse signal of the trading strategy.
The rules for sales are the reverse of the rules for purchases.
- Start analyzing the financial instrument with the higher timeframes: 4 hours, 1 Day.
- Always put a Stop Loss and Take Profit, protect your position by any method, the main thing is not to receive losses greater than 1-2% of the deposit.
- Let the profit grow, use partial closing of the position, transfer the balance to no loss and leave for a long time.
- Work with several financial instruments, so you will get more signals for trading.
- Strictly follow the basic rules of the trading strategy.