Pointer synchronization MT5
- Pointer synchronization MT5 is an indicator with which the pointer can be synchronized in all the visible graphics of the terminal. It shows a cross cursor on all the visible graphics of the terminal, in position relative to the cursor of the active graph.
- To activate the indicator, simply press the button that appears in one of the corners of the chart once the indicator is added to the chart.
- To deactivate the indicator, simply press the button again. Once the indicator has been deactivated, the crossed lines of all the charts will also disappear.
- The color of the button and lines, the style of the lines, the width of the lines and the corner to display the button can be modified in the parameters.
- It can be used together with Expert Advisors and other panels, such as Controller without limit MT5
- MT4 version
- Indicator color: Set the color of the indicator.
- Lines width: Set the width of the lines.
- Line style: Set the style of the lines.
- Button corner: Set the corner where you want the button to appear.
Versão 1.2 2019.03.27
Update of the indicator.
Versão 1.1 2019.03.20
In this new version, you can measure both the number of bars and the number of points. To do so, simply click on the starting point and move the mouse to the end point.