MA crossing bot
NEW! Join the group of the EA on Telegram: https://t.me/MaCrossingBot
Get the MT5 version here!
Automate your moving averages strategy!
This EA alerts and/or places orders on moving averages crossovers with additional filters. It works with all broker symbols and contains multi-symbol modes (market watch, major forex pairs or symbols in the list).
The default settings are for the EURUSD pair, but you can change the settings to suit your strategy. You will find other setting files in the 1st comment of this product. For backtests, use ‘only_symbol_on_the_chart' mode for the 'Symbols' parameter .
Warning: before using this EA, please read its documentation on this page.
Functionalities of the EA:
- 2 moving averages crossing detection (@ current or @ closed bar).
- Possibility to ignore the crossing if a recent crossing has occurred in the last x bars.
- Additional filters (3rd moving average, RSI & pivot points).
- Terminal alerts and smartphone notifs separately customizable for crossing and/or trading alerts.
- Activation/deactivation for each day of the week with start- and end-time.
- Lots size in % of current account balance (+ actual profits) or fixed lots.
- Break even, trailing stop and grid system options.
- 1 main order at the time by symbol + max simultaneous orders for multi-symbol modes.
- Possibility to stop the trading session once the max losses and/or max wins have been reached (account balance + actual profits) during the day.
- Option to close all bot orders before the weekend with the choice of time.
- Max allowed spread and slippage.
- Possibility to reverse the logic of buying and selling for the crossing of 2 MA.
- Possibility to close the order on a reverse crossover. Option to open an order in this new direction or not.
- Possibility to close the order when the price returns below/above the chosen moving average.
- Auto adjustment of min SL/TP and nearest lot size in case of user’s error.
- Security alert in case of risky money management.
- All bot’s orders are saved into a .csv file to analyze the bot’s results separately.
- Compatibility to backtests (use ‘only_symbol_on_the_chart' mode).
- Works with any symbol (forex/indices/CFDs/crypto...).
For any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment!