BeST Vervoort Zero Lagging MAs Strategy MT5
It's a Complete Strategy of Impressive Results while it includes many Important Features built inside the same Tool.
You can Maximize its potential by using the new enhanced Comments Table of Real Time Updated Statistical Calculations that can improve the overall performance of the Product.
- Clear and Easily Understandable trading rules
- New improved Complement of Real Time Updated Statistics Calculation Table.
- Never repaints the Entry Points (Arrows).
- Signals are always on the "Close of the bar".
- Runs in all symbols and timeframes.
- Comes up with sound Metatrader alert, email and push notification.
- Cooperative with Expert Advisor development.
Basic Trading Rules
Opening a Position
Enter a Signal if theSuccess Ratio is higher than 45-50 % and at the same time the Total Trades Result for the Reporting Period (by default the last 150 bars) is more than 50 pips.
Preferably use the less noisy H1 and H4 timeframes and make sure that the above applies to both timeframes.
Closing a Position
- Reverse Exits - Exit a Position at the next opposite Entry Signal.
- Alternative Exits - Exit a Long Position (BUY) at the Last Significant Support and a Short Position (SELL) at the Last Significant Resistance.
Statistics Comments Table
Basic Statistics of the Current Open Trade
- Current Position – type of current open position (LONG or SHORT).
- Bars in Trade – number of bars already in the current trade.
- Entry Price - Open price of the bar next to the current trade’s Entry Signal.
- Open Profit – real time result in pips of the current open trade.
Historical Statistics of already Closed Trades
- Reporting Period - number of bars used for calculating in Real Time the long-term Statistics (by default is the last 150 bars but it is clearly adjustable)
- Buy Signals – number of the already closed Buy trades within the reporting period with the exception of the current open position.
- Sell Signals - number of the already closed Sell trades within the reporting period with the exception of the current open position.
- Total Number (#) of Signals – the sum of already closed Buy & Sell trades within the reporting period with the exception of the current open position.
- Buy Winners – number of closed Buy winning trades within the reporting period.
- Sell Winners – number of closed Sell winning trades within the reporting period.
- % Success Ratio - % ratio of closed winning trades to all closed trades within the reporting period.
- Buy Trades Profit – result in pips of all the already closed Buy trades within the reporting period.
- Sell Trades Profit – result in pips of all the already closed Sell trades within the reporting period.
- Total Trades Result - total result in pips of all the already closed trades within the reporting period.
- Basic Settings
- Select LB Period for Basic_TEMA – the # of bars for calculating Basic_TEMA
- Select Price applied to Basic_TEMA - by default it is the Typical Price
- Select LB Period for Zero Lagging haTEMA – the # of bars for calculating TEMA of Heiken Ashi Closes
- Displaying Settings – for selecting which chart objects and features to show/activate.
- Graphical Settings – for selecting the color, size and distance of drawn objects.
- Settings of Statistics Comments – for selecting to show the Statistics Comments and their Period.
- Alert Settings - for controlling the use of Entry alerts.
For EA Developers
- Buy Arrow Buffer = 0
- Sell Arrow Buffer = 1