I want to select an order and modify their volume.

Hi, I have one EA working and I'm trying to modify one order, the case is as follows:

For example if I have a working order BUY sent to volume 1 and I want to select it and close half of its volume, ie I select this order BUY of volume 1, and modify their volume to let in volume 0.5.
Now, that I do is to send two buy orders to volume 0.5 each, and close one of them when it reaches a certain level, but I would like to send only one to volume 1, and to close half of its volume,
leaving in volume 0.5.
Can you help?

jdcabezas:
Hi, I have one EA working and I'm trying to modify one order, the case is as follows:

For example if I have a working order BUY sent to volume 1 and I want to select it and close half of its volume, ie I select this order BUY of volume 1, and modify their volume to let in volume 0.5.
Now, that I do is to send two buy orders to volume 0.5 each, and close one of them when it reaches a certain level, but I would like to send only one to volume 1, and to close half of its volume,
leaving in volume 0.5.
Can you help?
Use OrderClose() with the correct ticket number and the Lots set to 0.5 . . .  as far ass I know that will do what you need . . .
Reason: