MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1342

I need to draw a small chart in a Chart. Anyone was some code to share? Or some indicador for me to look at? thanks.
[Deleted]
i have been trading on demo now for 6 months and tried to read anything and everything i can get my hands on about trading forex.i have downloaded and read and understand how dozens of indicators and eas work.my problem is that even if i was trading on pure guesswork i would at least win something...
[Deleted]
For example with martingale kinda system if SLR = 0 "open trade (lotsize 0,1) " if SLR = 1 "open trade (lotsize 0,1) " if SLR = 2 "open trade (lotsize 0,3) " if SLR = 3 "open trade (lotsize 0,8) " if SLR = 4 "open trade (lotsize 0,12) " If hit stoploss, set SLR to +1 Do you guys get what I mean?
[Deleted]
  Basic News EA  (2)
Does anyone know of a basic News EA (or something similar that could be modified) that will allow me to input the following trading system criteria? Maybe I have been looking in all the wrong spots, but I've been totally unable to find anything. Currency PairLeverage: % of account valueOpen Order...
[Deleted]
  assistance here  (1)
compliment dear, am Micheal my name please i'm new in this forum, and i really need help, i have spend much money in forex trading please be my guardian please
Has anyone found out, what it is that's slowing down the strategy tester? On the one hand I have rather complex EAs that I can backtest in around 10 sec / month. Some other EAs really slow down the strategy tester exponentially and take >1 min/month. I haven't yet ofund out what it is: RAM usage...
New article Applying One Indicator to Another is publicshed at mql5.com: Do you want to improve an indicator for its correctapplication to the other indicator's data? In this article we'll reviewall the steps required for such modification. Author: MetaQuotes
[Deleted]
My EA trace resistance line but i'm looking to specfify how much a resistance is strong by counting all the touch made on this line on a ceratin period. ( like Resistance at 0.87800 on AUDUSD -> see image ) How to achieve this ? Thks Resistance Line
I am having troublewith sequential calls to a function that opens a file, reads from thefile, closes the file, and returns the retrieved data. The first function call works, no problem. However, the secondfunction call causes the system to freeze. I have to force close MT4and restart it. Each line...
Hello, I have a EA and can trade your account with it, but just live account with minimum deposit 1000 dollar and i want 30% share of the wins, have you interest contact me, tomorrow we have monday and I normaly just start on monday cooperation with new partner and trade just for one partner. email
Can anyone tell me how to update a new PC with the old Mt4/history data from the old PC. I've copied the old history files to the new PC Meta4/history folder but I still need to hit HOME several 100 times for the 1m charts to get back data. Why?? or what must I do to to reuse the old 1m file,...
[Deleted]
  Time/Price in EA  (1)
Hi, Can someone tell me how to get currency prices at a certain time in the past? I know you can do it by Bars calculations but say you want to find out bid/ask values exactly at 8 AM and its 12 noon now. Thank you.
Hi Programmers! When I use an external DLL function and the Confirm DLL functions calls is on, the confirm window display the name of the function. For examle: The EA would like to use the InternetReadFile() function from the wininet.dll file. The confirm window ask me: "Do you permit to call...
I can't seem to get this string to work with the MagicNumber, It works just fine without the MagicNumber. I have a "extern int = 1113" in the top of the ea. Thank You for your time OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,lot,Ask+buy*Point,slippage,Ask-stop*Point,Ask+tp*Point,MagicNumber,0);
New article How to Exchange Data: A DLL for MQL5 in 10 Minutes is published at mql5.com: Nownot so many developers remember how to write a simple DLL, and what arespecial features of different system binding. Using several examples, Iwill try to show the entire process of the simple DLL's creation...
[Deleted]
Hello dear fellows, We are all engaged in the same activity - we write our own expert advisors, consult with other community members and we trade. But each and every of us has its own best or favourite EA, which is thought to be the best. I would like to buy such expert advisor in which you are...
[Deleted]
I hope someone can elaborate or offer some help on this. I did try searching the forum for this topic. I use a Magicnumber for each EA I use, however, I don't have a piece of code that will automatically change the magicnumber once it has been used. I usually set up the EA daily so I manually change
I want to create an EA. But I have no idea for a code for my Stop(Sell) Strategy. I want to stop my trade by a target of 30 pips. How to make this, that`s clear. But if the bear candle is longer as my target of 30 pips my EA enter again the market, because all the other indicators are in the same...
I found the answer to my problem, thanks for your suggestion it led me in the right direction...
  An arbitration grail is found  (228   1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23)
Good afternoon. There is a certain arbitrage . Main characteristics. The probability that the trade will be profitable 72 percent The maximum possible profit / maximum possible loss in 1 transaction 6.5 The test as you understand I can not put anywhere testerovat, all explained strictly mathematical
  That's the style! :)  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Prehistory: Over many years of coding I developed a "personal" style of text formatting (here ). My texts have been authomatic already for a long time and I have to use Astyle only when I start working with some "alien" text. I can explain why I format my texts in this way: the number of tabs
Hi all, First I would like to apologize if the same topic has been opened here. I know there are many experts here who are very generous to give hands. I would like to get guidance on how could I link a broker time in an excel file. For instance IBFX broker time in my excel data files (which I open...
hi, I have a little question I hoped you could help me with. I want to insert a code piece into some of my strategies which would let me do the following; (1) Record what "Indicator/Price" value my condition was met at in a timeframe (100min) and (2) if the recorded "Indicator/Price" value >=...
[Deleted]
I want to enter a trade (for example buy order) at a certain price level only if the candle close above it Is there an expert for that..?
Has anybody else seen this. This occurs from time to time on many indicators when they are running. It can be straightended out by switching timeframes and returning but why does it happen. This indicator can run for hours then suddenly do this. Any ideas?
[Deleted]
  fix an indicator  (1)
Hi everybody, anyone can fix the last bar of this indicator? It does repaint... And on the fixed indicator is it possible to write an EA that go LONG on green bar and SHORT on red bar? Thank you, bye! Luke
[Deleted]
For exdemplo have other questions that I do not know address, I will write here and if you can help me solve: I wanted to check the profit of the last order that closed positive; then multiply by Percent.Lost; = PL then verify that the value (losses) of the open order is less than PL Example: If...
[Deleted]
Hi Does anyone can replace the MACD Indicator in this EA with ZeroLag MACD indicator. Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Hi every one, Need help in coding an ea using SHI channel. basically if slope is positive buy or if slope is negative sell. Can someone advise ???
[Deleted]
I have added an alert I think any way but I am missing something and that is how do I get it to give an alert after the buy bar goes above 25 and the sell bar below 25 so that when this happens I get a alert with a pop up. Right now the alert just keeps going offf every 30 sec or so and no pop up....