MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 980

Good morning, I wanted to ask a question, I want to subtract two values: ​​result_MACD MACD = signal_MACD - value_MACD MACD values ​​are to 6 decimal places, but I do the calculation only takes into account four decimal places and I need to do the calculation with 6 positions is there any solution?...
i'm trying to take two instruments and store them into array1 and array2, dividethem (array1/array2) and store them into another array11. Indicator code: Pair1="EURUSD"; Pair2="GBPUSD"; double first; double array1[][6]; double array2[][6]; double array11[]; shift=1; if(x!=iTime(NULL, 0, 0))...
[Deleted]
somewone can do this job? Thank you.
  Back to basics  (1)
I'm creating an MT4 EA that uses the RSI to take profit. The simple question is: On the chart that I install the EA on, must I have the RSI on the chart? Many thanks
  test advisor  (2)
I beg leave your comments on danomu adviser can it izpolzovat on real account. In the demo at H1 500 deposit shows good performance
Hi. Im running MT4 in demo mode and it is always about 10 pips behind the other platforms and charts i use. Can anyone help w this?....cheers. J 
hi, I need your help, Can you give me a link where i can download a full Metatrader 4 version ? In all link a have found on internet and on my broker, i always have a web installer link and in Africa i have an error Thanks in advance
Hey guys, at first - sorry for my english - iam not a native speaker. as u can see i have a problem with this ea timetrader v2 i already sent tonny a message but he didnt replied. all in all i need just one more function in this ea: a triggerline.  the ea should trade in the direction to the...
[Deleted]
Hello,  I've found here in the forum, a script for buy / sell orders with a magic number. The script I've attached. How should the script for when I would like to give the currency specified as a parameter in the Order? I trade with many different currency pairs and do not want to open a chart every...
This works in scripts but not in EA.       Comment( Commentary + " | Closing All Orders, please wait ..." );       CloseAll( "None", 0, OP_ALL ,MaxRetry, Slippage, Commentary );       Comment("");   When compiling EA it gives error 'OP_ALL' variable not defined.  I just started learning mql4,...
Hi guys I have successfully created a DLL for MT4 in VS2010. When i try to call a function I get "cannot call function 'xxxxx' from dll 'xxx.dll' (error 127)" Are there any settings/configuration that I must be aware of? Is it even possible to create the dll in VS2010 for Mt4?
Hey all. Could really use someone's help.  I'm having trouble with a couple issues on my EA. When I perform a backtest from Septemeber 1, 2012 to today, the EA only opens long positions. It will not create sell orders, and I have no idea why. My backtest settings are set to create long and short...
Hello every one : I`ve wrote this code to export EA Report to Excel ,,, it works fine But I wonder How to write the Information in a new column ( inside the excel sheet ) each time a new month begain // in int deinit () section I wrote if ( IsTesting ()==true) handle= FileOpen ( "EA.csv"
[Deleted]
Hi, I am developing a number of robots, and for some reason, one robot will work fine in the strategy tester, but when I try to run another one I get errors something on the following lines: 2011.08.12 04:01:40 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 3134 at 2011.08.12 00:00 exceeded)...
I'm looking for a programmer to code my idea developed after a careful analysis of pure martingale , EA  downloadable from codebase mq4. This EA generates random orders with stop loss and take profit. It 'a martingale without multiple orders that charges in the event of loss in part on lot...
Hi guys, I have recently purchased 1 minute spot forex data for 20 currency pairs going back 15 years but I am having problems importing this data into MetaTrader 4. The data came in a text document format but I have no idea how to format the data in the same order per line as Mt4 has. I have opened...
eurusd sell signal, sell-1.29030, sl-1.29362, TP1-5pips; TP2-10pips; Tp3-15pips   hi am new to here from today onward s i provide here a strong fxbase signal for you freely guys ...take it and give feed back  
Hi, I found this EA for RenkoCharts: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9358 Is it possible to write an EA for this RenkoChart with normal indicators? Can I also backtest such a system? Are there any problems to do that?
I'm looking to set alerts on my rsi indicators.  How do I set the alert when it crosses the 75 and 25 line?  
Hello, Help me pls, how can I find (or create) a very simple EA: I set the: Lot, and the take profit. Initially its open a long and short order, whithout any stop, just with the tps. When a tp is reached, a new long-short pair will open. (all others remain the same) thats it.
i used the sleep() in the following code to delay the execution of code that follows  the sleep(). but it didnt work..is this code wrong?....or is there any other option to use instead of sleep. i wanted the timedelay to be true at "1.33", whereas it gets true by "1.28", which means i think sleep is...
I can multiply three by zero, point, zero, zero, one (3*0.001 = 0.003) to move a decimal to the left three times. Is there an operation or expression that will move a decimal to the left three times instead of having to execute the equation above? I was venturing through the MQL4 Reference in a...
Hello, I want to know the profit of my current order, but I can not to know the profit when I have two contrary orders open on the same underlying. For example to find the profit of a buy order in the eurusd use the function: int retorno_profit_buy(int NMagb){ int resultprofitb; RefreshRates(); if(...
Hi, I am using build 438 and recently an EA that worked great with a 4 decimal price stoped when my broker decided to adopt the 5 decimal price. I've tryed to modify the EA without success. I even tryed hardcoding the SL and PT in the OrderSend() but it still will not work, unless the SL and PT are...
[Deleted]
  Slippage  (2)
Hi, I'm studying EA Programming,  someone tell me what is is the Slippage? Thanks 
I want toshare this EA (VF ROBOT AUDUSD). The executable file is attached. Of course,I'm the author. It's suitable only for AUDUSD and works a lot better with OANDAwith a minimum balance account of $1200 and sufficient for 0.6 lots (it's all aboutleverage). Attach it to a chart (AUDUSD) and leave it...
Hi all, I am puzzled; all of a sudden, my terminal does not load - when I double-click the icon leading to the c:\Program Files\MeaTrader\terminal.exe, it just does not load, however in Task Manager the terminal.exe process can be seen. Likewise, if I start MetaEditor adn click the Terminal button
Dear community,   Please help. I  am trying for past week to limit orders to 16 (bars or pending orders) after receiving signal for buy/sell. closest i get was by using argument  : if(FastMA>SlowMA && BuyTicket <=16 && BuyMarketCount(Symbol(),MagicNumber) == 0)  But thats wrong way.      I tried to...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to write mql4 code to create more than one indicator in its own sepatate window. For example to create a MACD indicator in one window and a RSI indicator in another sepatate window
I Wants to Buy an a TOP EXPERT ADVISOR (EA) for me... someone can help me to find it ? -- Thanx & Regards, Harish Panditkar <SNIP>