For Lizavetta - page 2

a way of dealing with non-stationarity?
or how to avoid fitting?
Demi:
or how to avoid fitting?


the same way. Especially - there are experts... :-)
Roman.:


the same way. All the more reason - there are specialists... :-)

who?
Demi:

who?


see posts above...

two options - Lagutenko or the villagers....

I'm inclined to think Lagutenko!

Demi:

two options - Lagutenko or the villagers....

I'm inclined to think that Lagutenko!



When - even if you don't have a lot of dough - but you simply have the money available, then why not... :-) In Novosibirsk it wasn't available - a pity, I would have gone myself - had a look... had a rest.

P.S. As my comrade-in-arms told me, Vladivostok is a city of "rocks, whores and sailors..." and nothing more...

He served there.

Oops... why does this thread have a weird name?)

and TUT seems to have a lot of posts deleted for some reason....

Demi:

Google it... For I'm not in the habit of ratting out my comrades...
jelizavettka:

Oops... why does this thread have a weird name?)

and TUT seems to have a lot of posts deleted for some reason....



Check out the private message... from the heart...