All those who work a lot at the computer or who need their eyesight restored!

All of us here, whether we are engaged in programming or trading, have to spend a lot of time in front of a computer, which is definitely damaging to our eyesight. To reduce this damage with simple prevention methods, and for those in need to restore their eyesight and get rid of glasses, I suggest you use the method developed by Professor Zhdanov. At the link you can download his video course to restore and prevent vision, there is also a lot of interesting material on another topic.

http://pravdu.ru/lessons/jdanov/

There is also a torrent.

Are there any more?

Learn to look at stereo pictures and there will be no visual impairment... I've been behind a computer all my life and my eyesight is one... pfft, pfft, pfft, pfft...

DDFedor >> :

watch stereo pictures and there will be no visual impairment... I've been behind a computer all my life and my eyesight is one... >> pfft, pfft, pfft.

Almost broke my eyes.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Almost broke my eyes.

Mmm... I need less than a second... when i was a kid, i used to piss everyone off that i could bifurcate objects, and they used to give me the finger... and it turns out it was nature's way of giving me an eye exercise...

Yeah, I did it too, but not in a second, a bit longer.

Well, with those... uh... tempting shapes, it'd be a shame not to pull it off.)

P.S. Angela, thank you. It's a really hot topic for me. About 4 years ago I had an absolute one too. Then it started to get worse, but slowly. But about a year and a half ago my eyesight went down drastically.

DDFedor >> :

mmm... and I need less than a second... When I was a kid, I used to pester everyone about my ability to bifurcate objects, and they used to give me the finger... and it turns out it was nature's way of telling me to exercise my eyes...

yeah, not everybody's really good at it. my wife still calls me a psycho:))))

DDFedor писал(а) >>

all my life on a computer and my eyesight is one... ...pfft, pfft, pfft, pfft...

A lifetime of what?

TheXpert >> :

Nearly broke my eyes.

>> To see it, you need to set the resolution so that two identical points on different pictures were not wider than eyes

(>> otherwise you'd have to look away from your eyes.)

Reason: