How to remove ExpertAdvisor from chart on MT4 v4.00 build 482?

Hi people,

How can I remove an ExpertAdvisor from chart on MT4 v4.00 build 482?

I remember on previous build versions, right-clicking on chart pop-up menu showed "Expert Advisor.." entry and there was an option for removal. But now on this build version, there is no "Expert Advisor.." entry on pop-up menu (see 1.png)

Thank you for help

1.png

rafo05:

Hi people,

How can I remove an ExpertAdvisor from chart on MT4 v4.00 build 482?

I remember on previous build versions, right-clicking on chart pop-up menu showed "Expert Advisor.." entry and there was an option for removal. But now on this build version, there is no "Expert Advisor.." entry on pop-up menu (see 1.png)

Thank you for help

This is still the same.

I found it !

Don't know if it is a general problem of this build version but at least on the one it is installed on my PC there is a "menu" naming error: when right-clicking, the second option (top-botton) says "Sell Limit", inside that option are the options for Expert Advisor (Propoerties, Remove, etc) .. See 2.png attached

2.png

No png attached. Don't attach. Use the image button

WHRoeder:

No png attached. Don't attach. Use the image button

Thank you for observation. I have already edited initial problem reported and solution.

rafo05:

I found it !

Don't know if it is a general problem of this build version but at least on the one it is installed on my PC there is a "menu" naming error: when right-clicking, the second option (top-botton) says "Sell Limit", inside that option are the options for Expert Advisor (Propoerties, Remove, etc) .. See 2.png attached

Seems you are using a weird version, probably with some unauthorized modifications. What is you language setting ?