Importing elements from an external website and using it to generate signals

OK basically what my strategy has been for the past month is as follows.

I have a list of traders that I selected, copied onto my Etoro practice account. When the trader opens a trade I mirror this trade onto my mt4 account. Pretty simple really, except that I have to keep monitoring my practice account for the traders entry points and exits as well. I was wondering if you could code an EA or indicator of some kind that would import from the etoro webtrader platform when the trader opens or closes the trade, and either automatically copy the trade onto the mt4 platform or generate an alert of some kind. I know this maybe a little difficult as it involves exporting from the webtrader, which uses adobe flash player, to my understanding, as well and not solely on mql. Would it be possible to develop an EA or alert generator for this? I personally have no idea about mql4 coding though, but just wondering if its possible to do this.

Thank you again

You can read web pages, you can't read what a swf is showing.

So it is possible to use elements from adobe flash player to generate signals? Has anyone developed any coding similar to this maybe?