Alert: 596588\\WindowShots GBPCAD\\2014 1\\GBPCAD_2014-01-20 14-17-09.gif
 = mappa + CharToStr(92) + CharToStr(92) + Symbol();
  1. Double backslashes are wrong.
    // = mappa + CharToStr(92) + CharToStr(92) + Symbol();
       = mappa + CharToStr(92)                 + Symbol(); // One backslash
    // or
    #define BS "\\"                                        // One backslash
       = mappa + BS                            + Symbol();

2. What is mappa? FileOpen writes to TERMINAL\experts\files or TERMINAL\tester\files. Do you actually have a directory structure "TERMINAL\experts\files\596588\WindowShots GBPCAD\\2014 1\"

RaptorUK:
I have no idea, I'm trying to get you to add in enough debugging information to be able to diagnose the issue . . . but you seem to be resistant to the idea.

WindowScreen() is runing without error, but not write the file.

I restart my computer and It works good, today.

I not resist...

The MT4 to resistant.

ttechnik:

WindowScreen() is runing without error, but not write the file.

You can't have one without the other . . . if WindowsScreenShot() returns true it has worked . . . why are you trying to open the GIF file for reading ? what are you trying to read from it ? if you are trying to test for an error use the return value from WindowsScreenShot()

WHRoeder:
  1. Double backslashes are wrong.
  2. What is mappa? FileOpen writes to TERMINAL\experts\files or TERMINAL\tester\files. Do you actually have a directory structure "TERMINAL\experts\files\596588\WindowShots GBPCAD\\2014 1\"

1. But it works good,

2. mappa is 596588\WindowShots

I know terminail write files directory

RaptorUK:
. . . why are you trying to open the GIF file for reading ? what are you trying to read from it ? if you are trying to test for an error use the return value from WindowsScreenShot()

I am afraid it was a recommendation from the MQ how to test presence of a file.

Ovo:

I am afraid it was a recommendation from the MQ how to test presence of a file.
I assumed it was something like that but why do that without testing if WindowsScreenShot() and returned true ? and if WindowsScreenShot() has returned true why check for existence of the file ? belt and braces ? and then what if WindowsScreenShot() returns true and FileOpen() fails ?

RaptorUK:
I assumed it was something like that but why do that without testing if WindowsScreenShot() and returned true ? and if WindowsScreenShot() has returned true why check for existence of the file ? belt and braces ? and then what if WindowsScreenShot() returns true and FileOpen() fails ?

Lol, the entire thread is very exciting. I myself do not understand a construction, why the error is checked if the file handle has been successfully created.

ttechnik: 1. But it works good,
ttechnik: WindowScreen() is runing without error, but not write the file.
Make up your mind.

Ovo:

Lol, the entire thread is very exciting. I myself do not understand a construction, why the error is checked if the file handle has been successfully created.

Yes

RaptorUK:

That's the situation.

Then what if WindowsScreenShot() returns true and FileOpen() fails ?

I do not know why?

And I checked the FileOpen().... That is the true test. :)

Reason: