is there a better library for understanding functions and the code base for mql4?

I'm new to this and the terminology is not what im used to i.e.(pips, higher highs, higher lows, etc.) is there a better library out there that can speak in layman's terms like if you want to open a order 30 pips above the sma it would be 30 * pips > 60 sma.

lpfan540:
I'm new to this and the terminology is not what im used to i.e.(pips, higher highs, higher lows, etc.) is there a better library out there that can speak in layman's terms like if you want to open a order 30 pips above the sma it would be 30 * pips > 60 sma.
You are not going to make any money trading . . . if you want to have even the remotest chance of proving me wrong you need to expand your understanding, knowledge and vocabulary of trading terms massively.

lpfan540: 30 * pips > 60 sma.
That is meaningless babble. You need to learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

im not looking for anyone to code it for me, all im trying to do is find a decent library that will explain in depth what all the functions do in layman's terms that was just an example and not the actual ea im trying to write. im not looking for handouts im just trying to understand, i've looked at coders gurus mql4 course and its still not making that much sense.

lpfan540:
im not looking for anyone to code it for me, all im trying to do is find a decent library that will explain in depth what all the functions do in layman's terms that was just an example and not the actual ea im trying to write. im not looking for handouts im just trying to understand, i've looked at coders gurus mql4 course and its still not making that much sense.
Read the Book

lpfan540: im not looking for anyone to code it for me
learn to code

thank you.
Reason: