Placing same market order by expert advisor

To add comments, please log in or register
S M Jaber Rahman
S M Jaber Rahman  
Is it possible to make an EA to place an exact order of a trade after hitting the TP?! For example, imagine that I had a gbp/usd limit order at 1.65593 with a 10 pip TP then eventually the order got executed & hit the TP. As soon as the excuted order hit the TP the EA will place another exact same limit order at 1.65593. I guess It would be a simple coding but would help me greatly.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
jaber70:
Is it possible to make an EA to place an exact order of a trade after hitting the TP?! For example, imagine that I had a gbp/usd limit order at 1.65593 with a 10 pip TP then eventually the order got executed & hit the TP. As soon as the excuted order hit the TP the EA will place another exact same limit order at 1.65593. I guess It would be a simple coding but would help me greatly.
Yes, assuming it meets these requirements: Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades
William Roeder
William Roeder  
No because you Buy at the Ask and Sell at the Bid. When your buy order hits it's TP the Bid=1.65593, but you have to buy at Bid+spread, or you could place a BuyLimit at that price but then the market must fade by the spread to be opened.
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
jaber70:

Of course it's possible. See Jobs section if you need a coder.

Please don't double post between forums.

To add comments, please log in or register