Placing same market order by expert advisor

Is it possible to make an EA to place an exact order of a trade after hitting the TP?! For example, imagine that I had a gbp/usd limit order at 1.65593 with a 10 pip TP then eventually the order got executed & hit the TP. As soon as the excuted order hit the TP the EA will place another exact same limit order at 1.65593. I guess It would be a simple coding but would help me greatly.

jaber70:
Is it possible to make an EA to place an exact order of a trade after hitting the TP?! For example, imagine that I had a gbp/usd limit order at 1.65593 with a 10 pip TP then eventually the order got executed & hit the TP. As soon as the excuted order hit the TP the EA will place another exact same limit order at 1.65593. I guess It would be a simple coding but would help me greatly.
Yes, assuming it meets these requirements: Requirements and Limitations in Making Trades

No because you Buy at the Ask and Sell at the Bid. When your buy order hits it's TP the Bid=1.65593, but you have to buy at Bid+spread, or you could place a BuyLimit at that price but then the market must fade by the spread to be opened.

jaber70:

Of course it's possible. See Jobs section if you need a coder.

Please don't double post between forums.

Reason: