MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1265

[Deleted]
Thing crashes regularly 2 or 3 times a week and I've seen no responses from anyone about solving it.
  MT4 dde syntax  (2)
I would like to export SMA to a excel worksheet. Any suggestions? Thanks, dsg7012 /MT4|BID!XXXYYY/
[Deleted]
Could someone tell my why my terminal screen disappeared? Before, when I hit f11, I could alternate between full screen and terminal screen with no problems. I went away for awhile after opening a trade. I came back and saw my position was good enough to close, however, when I hit f11, the...
Hi, Can someone publish the algorithm as to how the lots are divided over multiple accounts when you select lot allocation "on equity ratio" ? Thx
Hello Guys, How can I check if I have placed a pending order in some minimal distance (known) from the current value of a currency pair? How is this implemented? Can you please tell me the functions that I need to use in order to achieve this? Thank you in advance! FxTRance
Hello, Does anyone have a rational explaination as to why History Center has Daily price data for EURUSD that goes as far back as the year 1989? Regards, Wilbur.
  The First Book on MQL4  (11   1 2)
With support from MetaQuotes Software Corp., the first textbook on programming in MQL4 is now ready. You can read the bookfrom the website of https://book.mql4.com/ru/ free of charge. The book is intended for high readership interested in developing of automated tradingprograms for MetaTrader 4...
[Deleted]
Is there a way to have an indicator or an ea look at multiple indicators to make a decission? I have a system made up of 4 free indicators, when all ling up then it become accurate. I want know know if there is a way to have the code look at the valuesof different indicators and if the colors are...
Is there any indicator that can highlight price range in color ? Say I know that price 1.3200 till price 1.3220 is a support range. I would like to highlight the whole horizontal price range in yellow color, for instance, rather than putting one horizontal line at each price level. Price: 1.3230...
I need your help. I wrote a code with many conditions, and some lines within the conditions list were: ........ Rank(7,PERIOD_M1,59) >=12 &&Rank(7,PERIOD_M1,29) >=12 && Rank(7,PERIOD_M1,14) >=12 && TradeType( CheckPairRank (1,PERIOD_M1,59)=="BUY") &&TradeType(CheckPairRank(1,PERIOD_M1,29)=="BUY") &&
[Deleted]
Hello, I am looking for someone who has time to make a little improvement on one indicator. This indicator is uploaded below. If you are so kind the improvement what I request is that the indicator will do a dot every single closed candle. You could meet this idea in dot RSI. The reason for my
We've posted this issue probably 10 times in this forum, have contacted the brokers, have posted on other forums, still, we have a crashing MT4 platform. The crash happens across multiple brokers, although some brokers are worse. We have re-installed the platform, the PC has sufficient resources...
[Deleted]
Is it possible to create my own daily time frame OHLC based upon a GMT offset that I can specify? For Example: IBFX uses GMT 00:00:00 for the start of each new D1 candle PFGBest uses GMT 21:00:00 for the start of each of their new D1 candles. What I am trying to do is develop an indicator that I can
hi coders, wt im looking for is can e shutdown the pc with an expertadvisor( when dailytarget hit then it should be close all orders n shutdown the pc ) . anyone can help me for that n i think this will help for other members also when we think about acc management
I've been backtesting an EA for a few weeks successfully, but now whenever I try to run it in the tester it never completes. The green bar stops at part way along and nothing happens. Eventually I have to press Stop. It's the same story with Optimization too - no results whatsoever and it never ends...
does this mean i is incremented by the value of pos on each cycle of the for statement ? for(i=1;i<=MA_Period;i++,pos--)
Does anybody know if there's a way I can code my ea such that when all positions close, it will run "c:\shutdown.exe" which turns off my pc? is there a run command or shell command anyone is familiar with? Thanks! :)
Hi, I'm trying to get my head around the OrderSelect function....specifically how to get the right index parameter. The following code will select an order that is placed above the market, provided the order was the first one I placed (index=0). if(Price > Bid && OrderSelect(0...
  MQL5 / MT5  (9)
Hi, Does anyone know when we can expect a release of MQL 5 at all ?... I'd really like to get my hands on that soon... And what about MT5 ? TheForexDevMan
[Deleted]
Hi all, AccountProfit () returns the current open trades' P/L for an account. How can I compute the total profit/loss for all open/closed trades? I hope not to iterate through the OrderHistory to get this. ;)
hi, I have a scalping strategy i want coded. I have been running this for about 12 months manually and want to create an automated version. Any coders available to help ? i work in banking, have some decent business knowledge, but however am not an IT guy. I also will help with testing ! thanks C
[Deleted]
Good day, Sr. There is scope of work for MT4-programmer - to create and set up some plugins. Our team have venue in moscow (office). We will pay reasonable price for high skills . In case you are interested and wonna deal with tempting tasks - ready to discuss everything. zaitsevm@mail.ru....
[Deleted]
I have a trade that i like and would like to setup an EA so i can autotrade this strategy.. problem been i have zero idea on how to actually set one up.
[Deleted]
Fractal divergence guide Interesting detailed explanation of fractal divergence guide. Click the link to view guide: div1.png
[Deleted]
Hey gang, Im having issues with MetaTrader's Expert Advisors... I manage to install a few but when I try to attach them to my chart, NOTHING HAPPENS!!! This is getting me very annoyed and frustrated since I been trying to fix this issue for some time now. Im not a fan of MT4 due to its lack of...
Hello, I would like to know if there is script, indicator or EA that will place pending order. Rules: BuyStop=High between x time and y time + buffer + spread SellStop=Low between x time and y time + buffer Does anyone know something like that? Thanks for answer! Bye!
I'm trying to use DLL functions to swap history data for multi-charts by input virtual key "HOME". My current solution is to include winUser32.mqh and use the function keybd_event. But it just works for only one chart. Do you know if there is any other DLL functions working for multi-charts?
[Deleted]
Hi all, can somebody tell me what is the chippest broker that i could use in metatrade and fapturbo??? i looking for spend the less money possible, Thanks.
  History Quotes  (6)
Hi, How can I retrieve history quotes from the MetaTrader? Thanks, Eyal.
[Deleted]
Hello to all. im new to programming on mql but have been programming on c++ for years. I need to start, so im asking, where do i begin? Id like to write a script that checks all the current open positions and if they are older than x seconds And loosing more than y points (not pips, points) it close