Can i code with the new Metatarder 4 same like before? - page 2

When i deactivate Avira and i install new the MT4 and then i activate Avira again, then the same problem happen again.

Does it work if to temporarily deactivate Avira. If so add MT4 to your Avira whitelist/exclusion list. - and re-enable :) Or complain to Avira?

PlanandTrade:
it would be helpfull when somebody can show how to activate the use of the mql.dll in the Antivirus Software.
Don't you know how to use your own Antivirus software ? have you checked the help about setting n exception ? do Avira have a help forum ? yup Forum

i have different results today. I have install now one MT4 and i have deactivate Avira and the Editor works now, also when i activate Avira again.

So if other people get the same problem, make that what RaptorUK says, deactivate Avira, install a new MT4 and then you can activate Avira again, that works now here at my PC.

Maybe can i ask another question without open a extra new topic, how long will the older MT4 files be compatible with the new MT4? Is it a bad idea to create in future any new EA with the old editor and old code?

PlanandTrade:

i have different results today. I have install now one MT4 and i have deactivate Avira and the Editor works now, also when i activate Avira again.

So if other people get the same problem, make that what RaptorUK says, deactivate Avira, install a new MT4 and then you can activate Avira again, that works now here at my PC.

Just to be clear, I did not say to deactivate the AntiVirus . . . I said to make an exception for MT4.

Maybe can i ask another question without open a extra new topic, how long will the older MT4 files be compatible with the new MT4? Is it a bad idea to create in future any new EA with the old editor and old code?

I do not know and am not given any more information than you have been . . . perhaps Stringo knows . . . otherwise ask the Service Desk

PlanandTrade:

IMO it is a better idea to use the new editor and compiler.
Reason: