New way for a Volume Indicator

Hi all,
im new on this forum, and havent metalanguage experience....( i have used metastock and tradestation until now).
i found volume analisys very important.....for me its like fuel for a car ;) ....
i have written a code in excel who make volume count tick by tick and would like if anyone
would have pleasure and interest to translate it into metalanguage code.
This indicator make sum or subtraction of volume if last tick ( and volume ) is on bid side or ask side.
In my opinion it is very useful when price is near to a double max or a double min ..... because
you can see if price is supported by volume or not ( like a false breakout ).
I think in multicharts now there is an indicator like this.....
So the preface is finished....lets start to see how it work.....:

// THIS IS AN EXPLANATION ON HOW I MADE THIS IN EXCEL //

Column A : time
Column B : price CLOSE ( tick )
Column C : volume
Column D : =IF(B2>B1;1;IF(AND(D1=1;B2=B1);1;0)) // this start on row 2
Column E : =IF(D2=1;0;1)
Column F : =IF(D2=1;C2;0)
Column G : =IF(E2=1;C2;0)
Column H : =G2 * -1
Column I : =F2+H2
Column J : =cumulative sum (I2+J1)

I have make a lot of column to better explain how it work.....
I really dont know if its possible to make this on metatrader 4...... hope that someone is able to do this ))))
Marco

yoghim: I really dont know if its possible to make this on metatrader 4...... hope that someone is able to do this )))
Definitely possible. Many people can. learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

@WHRoeder

Are you one of the "many people can" ????

If yes let me know ( dont worry ...will pay for it )

Tks

yoghim:

@WHRoeder

Are you one of the "many people can" ????

If yes let me know ( dont worry ...will pay for it )

If you want to pay go through the MetaQuotes official channel: MT4 and MT5 coding services

yoghim: Are you one of the "many people can" ????
or pay someone
You see that colored word with the underline, that's called a link. Why didn't you click it? It's the same as the link labeled Jobs at the top of every page.
Reason: