Not completing all passes

We have found on the laptop we are running MT4 on currently that not all passes are being completed (see the attached screenshots) and this is happening every time now.

Any ideas how we can fix this so it will complete all passes?

Many thanks in advance

Passes 1

Dtfrancis15:

We have found on the laptop we are running MT4 on currently that not all passes are being completed (see the attached screenshots) and this is happening every time now.

Any ideas how we can fix this so it will complete all passes?

Many thanks in advance

Do you have Genetic Algorithm ticked ?

Genetic is ticked, 8448 / 10496 (390 625) or it wouldn't show the non-genetic passes.

Passes are an estimate. It can be lower and I have seen 50% higher.

Apparently this has always shown the correct number of completed passes which matches the stated total passes, but only recently started to do this.

I have just looked at this and genetic algorithm is ticked. When I untick this option, all results are returned with zero values in each field. When ticked, you get values returned. Thus is the Axitrader version if it makes any difference. Many thanks

Dtfrancis15:
I have just looked at this and genetic algorithm is ticked. When I untick this option, all results are returned with zero values in each field. When ticked, you get values returned. Thus is the Axitrader version if it makes any difference. Many thanks
Please read this: Genetic Algorithms vs. Simple Search in the MetaTrader 4 Optimizer
Reason: