Facing problem code intelligence new MQL4 - page 2

SDC:

yes the language is case sensetive but I still think it would be more useful if the the intelligent list did not react to case until an upper case char is typed, it could show all the possibilities alphabetically of both upper and lower case just like the old one did.

I think this would be a minor change, if enough people make it as a suggestion via the Service Desk it might get changed . . . or not now that ME is common to both mql4 and mql5

ubzen:
Yes. I would like that too.

It suited my lazy way of typeing duel case keywords I would type things like imaonarray all in lower case and hit enter to let the list selection transform it to the correct iMAOnArray. lol ... not least because I always forget which letters of iMAOnArray are uppercase.

In addition, the intellisense works with methods of only the first object. So, object.text() shows the pop down, while object.otherObject().text() does not. I have sometimes a long chain of methods, so I have to copy/paste the methods from my other window. Construction like this does not get much help from intellisense:

MT4Iterator* iter = getScope().getOpenTrades().iterator();
Reason: