MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 407

Hi folks!  I was wondering if there's a way to create a custom Drawing Tool for Metatrader 4 (or 5); concretely something like R:R ratios, Harmonic Patterns, etc. I know that reading in depth the documentation something will come up but I also wanted to know if someone already tried and succeeded....
Hi, how can i change position of this? ObjectCreate("HEADER",OBJ_RECTANGLE_LABEL,0,0,0);ObjectSet("HEADER",OBJPROP_CORNER,1);ObjectSet("HEADER",OBJPROP_XDISTANCE,270);ObjectSet("HEADER",OBJPROP_YDISTANCE,30);ObjectSet("HEADER",OBJPROP_XSIZE,260);ObjectSet("HEADER",OBJPROP_YSIZE...
Hello, This is my 1st time purchasing an indicator from the mql5 market. I have a demo mt4.  I have the checks on authorization, selection, payment, and confirmation. The "end" does not have a check. I have my demo mt4 up and when I go to login to mql5 community, nothing happens. I enter the...
I have done a great EA which gives me excelent results when simulating on strategy tester of mt4. On real account it doesn't give me the same results...
I've got OrderSend 138 only if I run it in tester, not in live demo. I've try to adjust slippage point to no avail. Anyone get any idea why this happen? double price = iClose(Symbol(), PERIOD_H1, 1);   if (up > down && up > sideway){      double stoploss = NormalizeDouble(price-piploss*Point,...
Thanks in advance, once open Buy order, current stoploss is 100 point, take profit 200 points. if price moving up, how to modify the stoploss moving up accordingly. thanks
  Limit Value  (5)
Hello, How to limit the output which has results between some range values (for example): 240 < outputvalue < 250. Anyone have an example please? I am trying with this code, but give no result: int NumberLimit = 1double outputvalue;for (int i=0; i<BarsLimit; i++){    int...
There are several reasons why an order was closed:         Unknown = -1,         Expiration = 0,         Market = 1,         TakeProfit = 2,         StopLoss = 3,         Risk = 4 In MQL 4, how does one determine why an order was closed? How does one determine if an order was closed by Market,...
I am trying to read the values of different Buffer from the CCFp indicator but it stay constant at 2147483647  (Empty_value)  Here is the code I use to test it :   Print(handle);  if (NewBar()){   double USD = CCFp(0, 1);...
  Neuro Shell Trader 6  (11   1 2)
If anyone has experience dealing with Neuro Shell Trader could you please give me your honest opinion. I purchased the program about a month ago and I am not to pleased with trying to generate new trading strategies . I feel as If they do not have enough instructional videos and also a lot of their
Hi Community, after I installed a new instance on my brand new laptop I realized that opening a chart directly from the Market window (via Ctrl+Click and drag onto the 'work area') does not load the chart into a new window but rather it replaces the one in the window which has the focus. As I seem
As a newcomer to the forum and also to MT4 and to MQL I would first like to thank you all for sharing your knowledge and experience, your trading tools and ideas. This first post of mine is a question about text labels. What I am trying to do is to have a table with indicator values regarding
  Copy a signal  (1)
I want to copy a signal (it's a free signal) and it's not showing up in MT4 when looking in the signals tab. I have tried to sort it by name, but it doesn't show up. So I open up the mql5.com website and look at the signal and there is a button on the left saying "Copy for Free". But then it should...
  I would like to share the link  (80   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I would like to share a link to a very interesting high level resource. The resource is open, has an extensive archive with a good keyword search. In addition, you can subscribe to the newsletter. In this thread I propose to discuss interesting articles from this resource. New 5-6 articles come
  Vertical lines  (7)
Hi .Please could any body help me out in writing mql4 code , starting from x date  (ie 2017.09.08 00.00) i want to draw vertical lines every x period of hours excluding saturday and sunday ,this should go to the future also.  It would be highly appreciated , im using mt4. Thx in advance.
Most traders have special tools that they often use to mark out positive move in the market. As for me, the stop loss and take gain order has been one of my greatest tool in the market.My fellow professionals, what has really been the tool that have turn your sadness to happiness in forex trading?
  MT4 for Android  (7)
Hi, on 9th of SEP I have installed MT4 on Android tablet. Now, I cannot Sign In my account 37101505 There is no technical support. Any suggestions? Thank you, Andru
Hi Guys, I need help with a EA template in MQL4 that i can edit. The template has to be able to send trades in every symbol offered by the broker and in all the available time frames. It must have a few indicators, the 5EMA, 10EMA, Stochastic and the RSI. It also has to make sure that it sends
Hi, I am using a 64 bit pc with 16gb memory and windows 10. I had been using mt4 downloaded from oanda. It was working fine until last week. Somehow terminal.exe gets deleted after I finish editing some ea. When I check the folder, all the other folders are there but teminal.exe is not there. I
Good day , I already trying to upload my MT4 EA in the market page but I received the error : " file compiled for profiling" and nothing attached to my page. Could you please let me know how can I solve the problem? Thanks, My Best
Hi, I just buy <Deleted>, first I login MT4 platform from PC then open terminal -->  market tab  -->  click BUY and EA succesfully installed to MT4 platform on my PC. Then I login MT4 platform from VPS to install this EA (have 5 activation limit), but unfortunatelly I cannot see anything on market...
I was able to get some period converter indicators online. and generate different time period offline charts ATM_P4L_PeriodConverter_I ATM_Period_Converter_opt However I can't get my EA to run on these offline charts. I can see the offline chart price moving so I assume they are getting price
[Deleted]
Hello, With do respect to all. Last few month, I try to create php code to convert mq4 to ex4. So I just wanna share what I've found. Php Code $directory = ""; // Directory to put ex4 if(!is_dir($directory)) { mkdir ($directory, 0777); } // Code to create mq4 file....
Good day all I just need some help understanding what the functions do/mean in the attached indicators They are not explained well and i really have no idea how to configure the parameters Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Hello there, I have problem in processing my orders in MT4. When I open an order or want to put SL/TP for my order it is going sleep and then giving me TIme Out error. Please see the attached snap shots. May anyone tell me how to fix it? Thanks in advanced
  PC configuration  (4)
Hi I want to run few EA's at the same time and on the same MT4. The EA will be on 1-5 minutes charts, dealing with different entry orders, SL, trailing and so on. My main concern is if I am going to get delays on my entry orders, and is this will be the case how can I solve this problem, like...
Hello, i wanna now if it's possible to see pips and profit/loss number on take profit and stop loss line. Like in Oanda app. Thanks for answer.
Hi all, I tried to install the MT4 platform on a Ubunt cloud server - version 12.04 - but I have an error. I tried with Wine and with PlayonLinux but I have the same error: the operating system is not valid. Is there a problem with the latest Ubuntu version? 
[Deleted]
Hello, I saw that there is an OrderCloseBy method. I also saw that when using the UI of the MT4 (build 224) and creating a new order manually there is another type of order "Multiple Close By" (This option only exists if you have opposite trades opened, for example EURUSD buy and EURUSD sell). How...