How can I play sound in MT4 ?

In MQL4 reference :

The file must be located in terminal_directory\Sounds or its sub-directory. Only WAV files are played.

Call of PlaySound() with NULL parameter stops playback.

But in I cant' find  terminal_directory\Sounds directory in my PC , as picture below,

please help me to find the sound file,thanks.

jimyang:

In MQL4 reference :

The file must be located in terminal_directory\Sounds or its sub-directory. Only WAV files are played.

But in I cant' find  terminal_directory\Sounds directory in my PC , as picture below,

Program Files(x86)/MetaTrader - your broker /Sounds

must be installed in the DATA directory to work. Right-click on Icon and select property to get to the DATA directory.

gatoreyefx:
must be installed in the DATA directory to work. Right-click on Icon and select property to get to the DATA directory.
Nope. The sounds are not in data directory.

jimyang:

In MQL4 reference :

Open the "origin.txt" and you will get the terminal_directory path.

gatoreyefx:

The Sounds are exactly where I wrote they are. They are not in the Data Dir.

rod178:

The Sounds are exactly where I wrote they are. They are not in the Data Dir.

But they can be in other places than what you wrote. It depends of where the user install MT4.

What you give is the default path on a 64 bits system.

Dear all :

Thanks a lot ,

I have sloved the problem.

Reason: