Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 678

To post a new topic, please log in or register
I created an EA for MetaTrader 4, but I have a problem with her on the platform InstaTrader. They open only buy positions. On platforms from other brokers I have met with this problem. Has anyone experience with it? Direction of trade need to generate random. Executing it as follows: // Vygeneruj...
Hi guys, I need yout help. I need a simple Grid EA that creates 10 or more buystop orders und 10 or more sellstop orders at given time (you can also use this for London open breakout) with given gridsize. EA had to close all orders (open + pending) when accountprofit is reached. Who can help? Kind...
Does any body know some decent MT4 brokers that allow trades to trade instruments such as Oil Natural Gas CFDs: Apple .... Gold Silver ?
I have previously tried to ask this question but, being new on the forum, I may have written it in the wrong window, so here it goes again. If such an EA does not already exist, I would like to locate a programmer who can write code which will trigger an audible alert within MT4, whenever three...
Hi, I found free indicator called XMA, I've noticed that it can be very useful, but unfortunatelly I'm totally green in MQL4. This indicator has 5 parameters, but I only know period parameter. Could you explain me how work the rest (Porog, metod, metod2, prise)? Please, expain me in plain english....
Hello,Here is script which exports data in different time frames and different fx pairs. It can also export indicators data. Original code it is here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7716I modified code to change output format (format it is now the same as pressing F2 and exporting). Script is very...
HI I hve a problem i wrote a simple scripte #include <stdlib.mqh> #include <WinUser32.mqh> double idax[10]; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| script "trading for all money" |...
why the market is moving damn slow like tortise this week ...//
Hi, Has anyone out there used or know of a trading algorithm/system that somewhere in the decision making process flips a coin (uses a random number generator) to make some decision? For example, in a google search I see that there are trading strategies where a coin flip is used to get in to...
Hello .. I just started using Auto traders few weeks ago, i start writing a small EA .. when i test it using strategy tester it works fine, but when applying it to the live trading it is not working!! can anybody help me and tells me why? bellow is my code:
I am trading with the Trend with a 30 pip stop loss which protects me against spikes against me. I would however like to take advantage of spikes going my way. Please advise me how I can do this. I had been thinking along the lines of determining the normal high low range and when it goes above this...
Dear traders, I use MT4 to trade and would like to use an Expert Adviser in my trading. However, I know nothing about programming and was quite lost, when I started reading the Book here. Could anyone of you please tell me, if I can find such an adviser somewhere or, eventually, tell me how to do it...
Dear, I am using one indicator (MA) but sometimes the cross does not happens even when the two lines of MA comes very close... Can any indicator help me to predict will the cross happen or not??? any indicator or guidance on this by experienced or any knowledgable trader will be /is highly...
I'm looking for detailed information and full and complete documentation on the communication protocol used between a Broker's MQ server and MT4 terminals.
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 1 #property indicator_color1 Yellow #property indicator_width1 2 extern int H = 33; extern int MinBars = 0; extern bool SaveData = false; double dH; bool UpZ; double CurMax,CurMin; int CurMaxBar,CurMinBar; double Top,Bot; double SumR,SumT...
Hello I am using 5 different Donchiand bands in chart. I like to show them their position according to their color and sort in ascending order as shown in attached image. But I really dont know how to do it. If I write codes how to sort in program, I will be dying. If there is a command or easy way...
Hi, I spent hours staring at the simple code below which I used to extract the value of 30 LWMA using iMA function. To my surprise, the value from iMA is different from that shown on the chart. Here is my code: iMA(Symbol(),PERIOD_H4,30,0,MODE_LWMA,MODE_CLOSE,0) = 121.9779 On the GBPJPY H4 chart,...
Dear! I am newbie in this world of MQL, I have read almost all previous topics, but unable to find out exact answer I just want to know that Can MQL4 send and get Ask/Bid Values to/from Memory (without physically creating files on the hardisk)? 1- Actually I want to transfer Ask/Bid Values to C++...
1 Multiple Positions I an using the 3 ema with 0.15 deviation ( adjusted to fit as required if there are no or limited touches of the lower and upper envelopes) on th 1 hour chart with up to 10 positions. Visa Versa for Sell I buy when the 15 ema is above the 40 ema and Bid = lower envelope with a...
Hai, I am attaching herewith simple trend indicator same i want to convert in to expert advisor. anyone help me to create ea and send my email id: johnson_arul81@yahoo.co.in
Hi, This is Eldon.I am currently working on EA using Moving Average cross over to execute trade. My program works. However, whenever i tried altering MA_SHIFT to negative number such as -1 instead of default 0, it does not work at all. Even for Strategy Back Tester.. May I know what are the...
Hi, When testing grid kind EA I found, that trades with fixed 20 pips tp are closed as you can see on attached sreen shot. As you can see f.i. profit for trade #5 is $8.4. When I print closed trades from transaction history profit for that trade is $20 what is expected in that situation. The #5...
i need help to add alert to the attached andicator, am trading using this indicator. it is a complete strategy by it self. this indicator draws 2 channels with cnter line for each channel . i need alert every time the price reach the upper, lower or center line of one of those channels. the...
How can I change this code so that it will work for multiple orders? thanks int init() { start(); return(0); } int deinit() { start(); return(0); } //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| script "modify first market order"...
How does a stop loss order can be moved to follow the candle? please help, thank you.
  MQL4 Editior bug? (16   1 2)
Hi folks, are there any users having the same problem? Every time I copied any line(s) by either using ctrl+c or mouse right click to copy, the mql4 editor will have problem and need to close. I have been trying the version given by metatrader and fxpro, they both have the same problem. Note: OS:...
  Teamspeak 3 (1)
hi guys, is there anyone using teamspeak 3 to communicate about mql4 and programming codes??
Hi, Does anybody out there know of or even better have experience using non-deterministic trading algorithms? So just to be very clear about what I am looking for: A trading strategy that implements an element of probability/chance. So such a trading strategy if backtested on the same historical...
Dear All, I'm having some serious problems printing Russian Cyrillic characters in MetaEditor 4. The Russian displays correctly inside the editor, but when I attempt to print it, it comes out as gibberish. It's the same also when I do "Print Preview", i.e. it also shows it as gibberish even before...
Does the number of Bars on the chart constant. In other words when a new bar forms does it take out the oldest bar and shift all the values?