MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 683

Could anyone explain why the log doesn't contain the opening of order #2 ?   (please see the pictures)   
Can I access the values of this default indicator like I can do for iMa? Or I should need to download the indicator that you have on the mql4 database and work with that? Thank you Greetings BeLikewater
[Deleted]
I am trying to make my EA work to record an indicator (using stochastic for now) using the FileWrite() command.  The goal is for this to record the indicator values at every 10th minute and 30th second of every hour. This will be changed for future purposes. The file writes properly and saves as I...
[Deleted]
Python has superb libraries for data handling, math and machine learning. Enabling direct integration with MT4 for algorithmic trading would be a big win, enabling the large number of existing Python programmers to just get to work
There are frequent questions in this forum (e.g. 'Difficulty using FileReadString on file opened outside /experts/files') about reading and writing files anywhere on the hard disk, but there only seems to be one published library for doing so, and it's fairly limited: 'File Operations without...
[Deleted]
I want to know EA's sequence. If I set "AA.mq4" ea to same symbol 3 charts ex)1  EURUSDH1 AA      2 EURUSDH1 AA      3 EURUSDH1 AA      (with different inputs)   If a tick provided simultaneously,   What EA runs first, second, third?
Hi   I am trying to create a signal where the entry bar must appear after a certain number of higher highs or lower lows. eg like an outside bar / inside bar / pin bar. So affectively i want a check to make sure the bar is in a good "location" ie top or bottom of a swing for example.   I tried to...
  Alert Problem  (4)
hi I'm trying to make a simple ea but i have some problems i want to make an ea with rsi and stochastic ; when both indicatros cross 30 level i want a alram (the same when they cross level 70) i make this, and id dosen't work double SignalBuffer[]; double MainBuffer []; int
We are a company whose aim is to develop human immortality technology. We need a lot of money to realise this goal and so we have decided to bet on algotrading. This is the main focus of the company at the moment and therefore we need another full-time programmer . Requirements: * ability to write
Every broker has maximum limit on the lot size of a symbol. However, the live trade can't be  proceeded if the lot size is too big.   Which below will happen if the lot size is too big according to your real experience?  1. the live trade can be proceeded only if the lot size is less than the...
I tried backtesting from jan,02 2015 to jan,05 2015 using tick chart. ea place order on 2nd jan. but when i backtest from dec,31 2014 to jan,05 2015 ea does not place order on 2nd jan 2015. Note: Jan 31st Market closed at 20:00 and 02nd market started at 09:00, its server time. Please note the...
[Deleted]
I have a piece of software that I would like to connect to MT4 to place orders. I was hoping to do this through the MT4 Client Terminal API that is mentioned on the metaquotes website. Does this exist as there is very little documentation that I can find, and mainly third party add on that claim to...
Hi, I thought that MathRand()  returns an Integer value within the range of 0 to 32767 based on MathSrand(). Can somebody please tell me why this script always prints the same number? void OnStart()  {   MathSrand(Bars);   int test = MathRand();   Comment(test);   }  How can I modify it that I...
Re: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/136275/page3#532562 I got my php working as a Cron job. I created a simple EA to send the file via FTP and set the Cron job (I use cPanel based hosting) to run every 2 mins. The php . . . <?php$to = "your@email.com";$subject = "EA is silent";$body = "EA has...
Has anyone a code snippet to share that can pull the current time of a city from some available server (whatever that may be) , including dst if applicable. This information is obviously available from many servers eg http://www.timeanddate.com/clocks/free.html
Where does History Center store its records? I tried deleting some files in the history folder say USDCHF1440.hst, close and reopen MT4 but the history center still has the records in it.  What I am trying to accomplish is to write a script that I intend to run at the start of the week that will...
Hi Guys  I want to Get The previous Days values of a Pivot points indicator .  I Use The iCustom() To Do That     int DayBarNumber=iBarShift( NULL, PERIOD_H1, TimeDay( Time[1] ));// Day 1   double D1R3=iCustom( NULL, PERIOD_H1, "FXI Weekly Pivots" , maxWeeks,weeklyNotDaily,showPivotLines...
[Deleted]
Hi, I was wondering if someone knows how to access an MT4 feed without running the MT4 terminal? A (real) API solution would come to mind just I can't find many examples on the net. I'd appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks. 
[Deleted]
Bill Williams Market Facilitation Index is typically represented by colored bars: Green bar (Green)Blue bar - (Fade)Pink bar - (Fake)Brown bar - (Squat) The mq4 function iBWMFI() returns numbers.  What number ranges should be associated with what colors?  For example, what colored bar...
Hi, In the "Alert Editor", there is a condition called "Time=" and the format is "hh:mm". I was wondering if this means it can only trigger alerts within the next 24 hours or is it possible to set it to trigger say, 3 days from now at 1am? Thank you in advance for any help provided. By the way,...
After you test your EA, you can see the lines show where your orders open from and where they close at? However, the lines are not shown in the chart of live trading.  Is there any simple way to switch on the function? Thank you.
Hi! I´m using MT4 to analyse marketsignals and at the moment I made manually binary options trades with my broker on their website. To test the signals if there are correct and brings profit, I would like to automatizethese analysis and in case made automatic binary trades like 60-second-trades....
Hi Guys  I try To call a Custom Indicator in My Ea with iCustom() , But once I Run The Tester This Lines Appear on the Log  2015.01.10 12:07:35.103 EURUSD,H4: 2706 tick events (1056 bars, 3758 bar states) processed within 12480 ms (total time 12496 ms)2015.01.10 12:07:35.103 2010.01.14 23:59  Custom...
  iCustom() Question  (19   1 2)
Hello everybody I need some help on how can I use a the iCustom() function to detect the color of the circles that the indicator draw’s (Red or Green ?)      ,I try to look to the Data Window to know the indicator buffers  , but there is nothing . (I have the compiled file)     
Hi there, I downloaded tick data from 2003 from Dukascopy and used it to test my EA.  I found that for the period 05/14 - 12/14 the balance graph is very different, compared with the tick data from Pepperstone I was using, so different trades are being placed depending on which tick data is used....
Hi Guys  I need some help to find a similar indicator to this indicator in this picture , that use Buffers not Objects ,  to detect the trend direction ...  It's the "3SMATrendFilterPro" for Hector .
First, here's the source code: void OnStart()  {   int i=1;   long chartID=ChartFirst();   Print("First chart is:",ChartSymbol(chartID),". TF:",ChartPeriod(chartID));   while (chartID!=-1)   {      if(chartID!=ChartFirst())        {         Print("Next chart is:",ChartSymbol(chartID),". TF:"...
I am using MT4 for some time. Yesterday as I was moving the keyboard and mouse I accidenaly pressed some keys and the spacing between the candlebars increased and the whole graphic with indicaters etc streched. Does anyone know how to fix the problem? Thanks
I try to open order with OrderSend function. But it makes error code 136   Code that i use    void OnStart()   { //---/--- get minimum stop level   double minstoplevel=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);    Print("Minimum Stop Level=",minstoplevel," points");    double price=Ask; //--- calculated...
I need a Hellp, please. I have some indicators MQL4 source file ( not .ex) but My MT4 cannot read it. I was putting this file to "Indicators" Folder. What i have to do to see my indicators on MT4 chart. Tank You for helping