MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 673

[Deleted]
Hello How can I setup MT4 so One click trading is always active? Now each time, when I restart MT4, it asks me again for confirmation? (I have checked the option 'One click trading' in Options/Trade of course)
[Deleted]
Hey, I was hoping you'd be able to tell me how to keep the same color scheme, which is currently Black on White, when executing an EA. Right now the scheme looks like this: When I run any EA it switches it to this: You can notice that it also opens a new chart which is EUR/USD, H1. I'd like to keep...
[Deleted]
for (i=certainamountofticks;i>=1;i--)                             {                               Alert("Ticks to go ",i);                                                              while(RefreshRates()==false)  // To the new tick...
New article Building an Interactive Application to Display RSS Feeds in MetaTrader 5 has been published at mql5.com: In this article we look at the possibility of creating an application for the display of RSS feeds. The article will show how aspects of the Standard Library can be used to create...
[Deleted]
Where can I find Elliot Wave Indicators/oscillators to use on the MT4 platform? Please send link. 
[Deleted]
I use utraedit to checke the difference. and I think Replace Pioneer is good for large scale programe ,if you need to replace some fuction name or int name. anyone use this tools before? they made from www.mind-pioneer.com .who has better tools, pls introduce
Hi, Is there a way that I can operate an EA on a MT4 Manager account? What I need is to extract all orders for observation... Thanks, Eyal. 
New article Trader's Statistical Cookbook: Hypotheses has been published at mql5.com: This article considers hypothesis - one of the basic ideas of mathematical statistics. Various hypotheses are examined and verified through examples using methods of mathematical statistics. The actual data is...
[Deleted]
I was hoping someone would be able to explain to me why TimeCurrent() used while defining an integer returns such a crazy value: int TimeNow = TimeCurrent (); Print ( "TimeNow = " + TimeNow); An example output: TimeNow = 1423501132 This would be the time at 22:58:53.647. Interesting isn't it
[Deleted]
Hello, Does anybody know how it is possible to change the color of the optimization graph from Green to other colors? Normally its  White, Light Green to Green? I want a optimization graph with colors blue to red. How you can change the MT4? Greetings
/*    RDN compatibility by Jack Dowsun */ //+---------------------------+ //| Expert Cross Framework    | //+---------------------------+ #property copyright "Jack Dowson" #property link      "http:0123456789.com" // User Input extern double Lots = 0.1; extern int    Interval=1; extern int...
Hello,  I see some samples about multi colored bars indicator(heiken ashi etc.), but i want to do same thing with 3 colors. For example blue bars for up trend, red bars for down trend and gray bars for neutral trend. I tried do this but some reason MT4 not painting third color to the chart. How can...
Hi, Is there a plan to add timeframes like (H2,H3,H6,H8...) on MT4  , instead of using offline charts as workaround solution?  Br Elie 
[Deleted]
Hello there, We are looking for someone who is able to program an EA based on MT4 that takes its entries based on 2 indicators and the signals generated to be used for trading binary options. Signals needs to be delivered to an external service via HTTP POST/GET. Detailed project info will be
Hello, all: Remenber that I created a trendline display different color under different trendcondition, as below:    And that trendline is plot using DRAW_LINE setting, means that every indexbuffer value will be plotted. but what I want to improve is that, the trendline will not have a value in...
no deposite bonus
Hello, I would like to know two things, i) is there a way that one can avoid signals being copied from an expert advisor? I want to avoid trades being copied from my expert advisor ii) Is there a way of finding out if there is more than one expert advisor connected to an account? Thank you
Can someone help me to correct this code   void closeby1(){     for (int total = OrdersTotal() - 1; total>= 0; total--)    {      OrderSelect(total, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);      if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol())       {           if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && (OrderComment() == "buy1_comment"...
[Deleted]
Dear all, I have an indicator named "ma_bar". when I use it in another indicator using iCustom(NULL,0,"ma_bar",0,i) (e.g. a[i] = iCustom(NULL,0,"ma_bar",0,i); ), it works properly. however, when I use it in an EA using  iCustom(NULL,0,"ma_bar",0,1) (e.g. if( iCustom(NULL,0,"ma_bar",0,1) > 0.1 ) ) ,...
I'm developing an EA which uses HAMA indicator (attached). But the indicator returns an EMA for me, but I want that it returns the bar color (e.g. yellow or green), so I can classify market condition. How can I do this?
Hi! I need a little help.   I want to set a horizontal line on open price of first candle of current day, I am using H1 chart, the problem is that next day line doesn't move, Please anyone can tell me that how it can move automatically ?
  neural network and inputs  (405   1 2 3 4 5 ... 40 41)
Hi all. I got interested in the topic of ns, read two books, in general I understand what's what . Normalize inputs, there's no sense in choosing ns type - msp (or rbf) can cope with most tasks... but what about inputs? Here, the majority divides into two camps: those who says that indicators on
Hello, Another question slows me out... I've made an indicator with several lines in the main-chart. But I need only two different colors. So it is kidding to set each used buffer one by one. This simple trick isn't working: #property indicator_width1 1#property indicator_color1...
Hello,   Terminal global variables are available for concurrent access from all running EAs. Each EA runs on its own thread (as stated on official documentation). Is access (Read/Write) to global variables assured to be race-condition-free?   More Generally: Can the MT4 terminal start processing a...
I am not a creator of Garch indicator therefore I have some problems to get some values from it. If somebody get an ideas how to get these values from it, I would be very appreciated. I mean previous highest value of dot 1 and reverse value of dot 2, Last lowest value of dot 3 and reverse value...
[Deleted]
Hello my problem is I have a big monitor when I use MT5 it works fine in high DPI Settings in windows like I am using 150% dpi increase but all of my MT4 are using small fonts and objects it makes me painful to read text plz tell me how can I fix it :(
Hello,All: I just finish a trendline indicator. The logic is quite simple: I make a judgement of the current market trendcondition( up or down ) ; then if it's UP, the line value is current bar's LOW; if it's DOWN, the  line value is current bar's HIGH; AND i want to use different color for it's...
Hello,    Try as I might, I can't get the strategy tester on MQL 4 or 5 to consistently operate over the specified date range. I've even tried clean re-installs of each multiple times. Sometimes it works, though usually it stops out only a fraction of the way into the test.   For example: I can run...
Hello I'd be very grateful if someone could confirm that I have my logic correct here:    // only trade Monday to Friday inclusive   if(DayOfWeek()==0 || DayOfWeek()==6) return;   // don't trade during the hours of 0, 4, 18 to 19 inclusive, 22 to 23 inclusive   if((Hour()>=0 && Hour()<1) ||...
This is just an example to demonstrate the ability of a MT4 Expert Advisor (non-scalping EA) to produce great results on the MT4 Strategy Tester. These results, with same MT4 EA and settings, are not producible on a forward Demo or Live Trading account.  Why? Lack of Strategy Tester to have full...