MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 682

I badly need an indicator for forex tester for an alert at the price crossing a particular level. Would be immensely grateful for the help. I have spent 3 days, looking for it with no results!))
How do Mean ? https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/2852355/usdchf-m5-a1-capital-menkul  Metaeditor is has.  
  error 4108  (2)
I don't understand this: A pending order is opened with ticket 5 but it can't be closed even with the right ticket nr. it shows error 4108 what means invalid ticket. Later the order (here order #5) is filled & modified. That happens all the time in the tester with that ea. Can someone explain me...
According to some documentation signal subscription should be available in the toolbox but I am missing the tab here. Why?...  
  Awaking the EA  (3)
Hello freinds, I have an EA that sometimes id going to "sleep". I mean that although the conditions are fit to open a trade, it doesn't open it. What I do is to reinstalle  the EA and then it opens the trades. Any idea how to overcome this sleeping? Thanks.   
[Deleted]
I want to set a take profit for trades that will result in a specified dollar gain. How can I calculate this?  In the examples below, what math will I need to use to set a take profit that will result in a $50 gain?   Thanks!    Pair: NZDUSD  |  Entry Price: 0.770000  |  Volume: 53000 Pair: EURGBP...
[Deleted]
Please, Please, Please, Please develop Metaeditor for Android quickly...many of us developers would really like to code on the go!
First of all, I apologize for my poor english, I'm using the google translator to write this post. This is my problem: Imagine that i've this class: class Example {    int hello;} And I need to do something like this extern int Aux;Example ex;ex.hello = Aux; I want to know if there's a way to delete...
[Deleted]
Hello, Metatrader has the habit of popping up windows if it is used with incorrect login data. Therefore, it seems, one cannot backtest automatically, i.e. start instances of Metatrader from a program, without having it log in to a demo account. However, from time to time, logging in does not work...
Hi Guys. I often run MT4 in portable mode for ease of copying/moving installations . However, I recently discovered this difference.   When I run MT4 in normal mode, and then request as much history from the broker server as possible, it goes all the way back to 2009, but when I do the same thing in...
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal build 610 Terminal: increased the maximum length of the field in trailing stop placing, as well as in SL and TP modification dialogs.Signals: improved initial synchronization with a trading signal.MQL4: fixed sending emails from MQL4 applications.MQL4: fixed writing...
[Deleted]
  Help Simple Code  (6)
hi, can anyone explain me how to do this simple code: i have an expert advisor, and i have to tell him to stop open new trades for a certain period of time. practically after that the program close le last trade , this code must stop the ea for a while(like 30m o 1h). sorry fot the bad english...
Hi there, I've been fighting this thing since yesterday, tried different things, googled like a mad... I can't make it work. Let me explain: I want an indicator that marks with a vertical line the end of different times (end of day, end of week, end of month, end of quarter). The length of the...
  News tab not showing  (14   1 2)
Hello, My news tab is not showing. I believe that it should appear in the terminal window. Under tools/options/server I have checked 'enable news'. It still doesn't show, even after restarting MT4. Any ideas why this is? Thank you
Hello,   I am wondering, if anyone could help me? I have an EA, that sends messages to my phone. Problem is, that the data are not refreshed so I do not get any signals, or much less than I should. When I get to the somputer and restart metatrader, or open  MetaEditor and compile the script, it is...
How to differientate if a position has been closed by an user manually or by the EA logic? Is this possible? Greetings BeLikewater
QUESTION 1. LONG TERM  EA PERFORMANCE i back tested this ea ("LONG TERM  EA PERFORMANCE") in long term data ticks like 10yrs and got excellent result,then i back tested again on short term ,like 1yrs performance but the result was not good as long term performance,it was consolidating up to one year...
Hi Does anyone know of a open source news filter indicator that is easy to use and call it (using iCustom function)? it should be able to consider high impact / medium impact news and also those Speak news. I know of FFCal but it is too confusing, and I couldn't find the right way of calling it...
Is anyone able to help and advise why this consolidated position indicator (from http://www.informedtrades.com/blogs/3d_fx/2492-consolidated-position-indicator-mt4.html) when a position is partially closed, does not include the remaining open position in the calculation? and if so, suggest what...
Hi, Need help for some basic programming here. Im currently using an EA. I would like to be notified through Push Notification in MT4 once the EA open or close a trade. Any idea how to do this? It doesnt have to be incorporated into the EA, as long its workable.
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm trying to build a relatively simple EA that should log: a) All trades that have been closed (either manually or by TP/SL); b) Time, open, high, low and close data for bars between trade entry and trade exit. I have attempted to use the CopyTime, High etc. functions, and assign the data...
Hi All,  I would like to highlight specific trading hours on my MT4 platform, Does anyone know what setting I need to use? Thanks in advance  Roman  
  A script to close all open orders.  (130   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Somewhere I saw a script for closing all positions. Can't find it now. Can you share it
  checking charts  (2)
I'm racking my brain about this and can't quite figure it out. How can I go about checking to see if a chart is open or not? And if it's not open, open it? Thanks
[Deleted]
  Strategy HELP  (2)
Please help me interpret this strategy.    Open buy rule:   ((iMomentum(NULL,0,+1,PRICE_CLOSE,0)<iMomentum(NULL,0,0,PRICE_CLOSE,0))&&(iMA(NULL,0,1,1,MODE_SMA,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)<iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0))) Open sell rule:   ((iMA(NULL,0,1,1,MODE_SMA,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)>iMA(NULL,0,3,0...
[Deleted]
Two tests, different brokers, same robot, same spread, both performed with MT4 not connected. I appreciate broker's prices vary as do their swaps. Why such a big difference in result? SymbolEURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)PeriodDaily (D1) 2012.01.02 00:00 - 2015.01.02 00:00 (2012.01.01 - 2015.01...
Hi, Question as above? I tried some code here. but it shows many error! can anyone show me exact example to use enum? i tried search googling, no use? enum CurrencyEnum  {   EUR,     USD,     GBP,    AUD,   Something_else  // Other currencies     };  extern CurrencyEnum currency = EUR;
Sombody tell me I can use the below calculation formula get the value of OrderProfit() (OrderClosePrice()-OrderOpenPrice())*OrderLots()*MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE)/Point So I test it in a EA file.         profit=OrderProfit();...
I have seen that Awesome Oscillator is calculated by subtracting 34 SMA from 5 SMA. Is this the same as i am placing a 5 SMA on main chart and then placing a 34 SMA applied to 5 SMA (applied to previous indicator's data). if it is not then how to exactly code 2 moving averages where e.g; 200 SMA...
[Deleted]
Hello,  How I get actual closes prices from differnt periods in strategy. E.g. from m1 and m5 and m30.   Thank you.