MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 685

if (iCCI(NULL, PERIOD_D1,14,PRICE_OPEN,1) > 100) Does this look correct? I have a feeling that the 100 will be referenced from the timeframe the EA is running on rather than d1?
Hello to everyone!   I don't know how to solve this problem....   void CreateIndi()  {   string  Valuta;   double  Apertura,Prezzo,Percent;   int     B=0,Divisore=1;   double  Percentuale[];   double  NumeroValuta[];      ArrayResize(Percentuale,SymbolsTotal(StrumentiWatchList));...
hey can metatrade provide user 's deposit and withdrawal option many thanks
  add balance  (3)
i wan to add further balance in account info in mql ,how we can do this
When using OrderModify() to set the values of "takeprofit" and "stoploss", should I suppose the "takeprofit" or the "stoploss" is an Ask price or a Bid price for an existing long and short orders respectively?
Hello Guys To trail a position There is alot of methods , For example you can use The Candle trailing Or The Moving Average Trailing Or The High/Low Swing Or The simple trailing :) , That's what I know .But I don't know witch is the best one ?! , Let's See whats your Best Trailng Stop Method
Hi, This is my idea. I want make moving or dynamic taking profit if pending order fill... PO=pending order, TP=taking profit Example: PO3---------------------------- = PO3 trigger, all TP at TP3   PO2---------------------------- = PO2 trigger, all TP at TP2 TP3++++++++++++++++...
[Deleted]
Hello all..  I have spent the last 2 days trying to befriend the MT4 & MT5 apps for Android, and I am not having much luck in figuring out how the developers of these things are thinking. Since 2011 I have been trading with Plus500, and the last six months pretty much ONLY using their android app on...
I have never found a way to do this; does anyone know if there is a method. For example, calling one can put an RSI on a chart, then an moving average of that RSI. In code, how do I get the value of that MA on the RSI
[Deleted]
Hello,  It is a pity that we can not save the name of the symbol, Date From, Date To, etc. in the Tester. It is a pity also that we can not use the debug in the Tester.
Hi, I need an expert advisor that automatically exports the .csv file to the desktop after every 15 minutes. Thanks
[Deleted]
How to write date and time with mql4  order expiration?      here is my code,I want to add a date and an expiration time but I do not know how to write the date and time  If i want to insert a date and a time  for orderexpiration How i write this?       Achat = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1...
Dear MQL4 users. Im "in shock" I cant understand the behaviour of my EA when backtesting, maybe you could help me a little bit. I look at indicators in different timeframes, here is what I use: bool Long_Ready()   {      if(iMA(Symbol(),30,200,0,1,0,1)<Close[0])         if(iMA(Symbol(),5,200,0,1,0...
I would put, linear Martingale 1, 2, 3, 4. could help me in this code I determine a price, and this price is as start and stop it have to do to stop the manual or TP or TrailingStop order. Can anyone help me how to do this?...
I create an EA to work in EURUSD currency and realize many tests with historical tests, the base used to tests was from jan/2010 to dec/2014. In the tests I observes any stranges results, for example the results more recents, 2014 the strategy was good, otherwise, in 2010 was not so good. I am...
Hi, I really wanted to use this function written by "RaptorUK", but i am still getting error. I am not expert with ObjectLabel, but i tried my best to display objects on screen, too much of line i wrote. so i would like to use CommentLab her eis the code: void CommentLab(string CommentText)     {...
I'm using Ubuntu 14 and trying to create a script to write files, but I'm getting the 5004 error, every time I try to open a file. datetime currtime; bool newcandle; string terminal_data_path=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH); string filename=terminal_data_path+"\\MQL4\\Files\\"+"data.csv";...
Hi, I see a potential for getting higher optimizing speed...Running MT4 optimizer I've never seen more than 14% CPU usage. Inside the box is XP running on a i7-950 @ 3G, so this is a pretty powerful PC, 3G RAM. I see almost no HDD activity so RAM and pagefile is probably OK. Have tried to use a...
Hi all, I currently run an EA on a VPS based in London. This EA begins trading at the open of the ASX 200 (Australia) futures market. That is, at the opening time of the market it starts gathering information to assess possible trades. The problem is that twice a year there is day light saving in...
  Programming question, MQL4  (26   1 2 3)
Hi, i have just started to learn mql4. Now, I need to store the high/low of current bar ( or current bid/ask) and keep it without change even if new current bar comes? Till, i decide later to reset it again to current. You can help me with Pseudocode, sample code or whatever.   Your help is much...
Hi All, If an mql4 programmer wants to code an indicator or script, that sums and combines the variations of a basket of 5 pairs, from a Zero Point to start calculating from. And with 8 different Zero Points in history, untill current price, advancing all in every new H1 Bar close.  Send an email  =...
Hi all, I am going to program ZUP. That would be faster and better if you have already a simple Zup for me to look at the code and get understanding of programming process? if you have it, could you please share it with me or let me know the steps doing that. My email: banlinhlinhcon@gmail.com...
I'm coding an EA based on price action, but I have one part where I need to record a "signal bar," (for example a pin bar or a second bar of a 2 bar reversal). So if I see such a bar, I can assign the value iTime of that bar to a global variable. Now, given the datetime of that bar, how can I find...
Hello all; I've recently subscribed to a signal. However, it reads "signal provider has maximal volume of 10000, subscriber has 50" on my MT4 terminal. I have a standard account with 100.000 maximum volume per lot and 500:1 leverage. I have 4300 USD in my account. Signal provider has 4100 USD in his...
I am an experienced trader and used dealbook 360 for years.  I am finding that MT4 is quite different.  I am looking for a pip calculator, how to detach charts, and how to change labels?  I know this is basic but I am not finding what I need in the user manual or online.  Thanks for any help you can...
[Deleted]
Hello, Happy New Year!  I use MT 4 Adroid. I have more positions but I can't find the function to get a Summary overview so that I can close all the positions at once? Can you help me?   Many Thanks   MT4 Test 
Hello friends, Something interesting: Normally, if you open a trade like BUY 1.0 GBPUSD your free margin decrease with 1000, and then if you open a new trade like 1.0 BUY EURUSD your free margin decrease with more 1100 (f.e.) . Some brokers (like Alpari) if you open a new LONG trade like BUY 1.0
[Deleted]
I already posted this a while ago, with build 670 MetaQuotes has introduced a ugly "feature" which logs each and every trade during OPTIMIZATION in the /tester/logs directory. So if you run a big optimization with an EA that generates a lot of trades, you will quickly have 80 to 100gb worth of log
Hi. all trader  first i don't know here have one who like me now. a problem is when i open order system will tole we that "please wait ... order is begin processing by server" right. Usually it's use a little bit time just 3-10 seconds or immediately. but for me it's stay that process about 2-5...
[Deleted]
Hi I have an EA that could be compiled. However, the entrysystem when run in the strategy trader is quite whacky. Here is the summary forthe entry rules The Red line is TenkanSen. The Blue line is KijunSen. Open Buy if if(TenkanSen > KijunSen && BuyTicket == 0&& LastClose > MathMax(SenkouSpanA...