MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 514

[Deleted]
Hello all, Firstly i want to say that i m very new in MQL.I want to buy orders at pivot point at the start of day and place of pending orders.I have no idea of MQL startup and whether i don't know also how much this program is critical.I read about pivot point and pending orders. How will i start to...
Hi, I have an Expert Advsor. It uses two MAs to open a position. Forexample; if MA22>MA55 than open a buy position, if MA22<MA55 than open a sell position., simply. I want to add a condition in this expert. If MA22>MA55 and the price >MA100 than open a buy position if MA22<MA55 and the price <MA100...
hi everyone, I have an issue with my partial close code The calculated LotSizeBuy = 0.04875487 and OrderLots() = 0.04  when i try to Normalize LotSizeBuy it gives 0.05 which isn't equal to 0.04  is there any suggestion so the condition ( OrderLots() == LotSizeBuy ) can be true ?   void...
Hi, I need Bill William Fractal Indicator with Sound/pop up/Push Notification alert for MT4. thanks for ur great help. Mari
hello A few days ago when I used strategy tester was working properly, at high speed !, but now when i use it has a very low speed and does paint on visual chart and i think this is reason of low speed ! How can i solve this problem ? Thanks
  Formula Problem  (4)
Hi Guys, Need help on my EA code, currently I'm trying to define the condition using counter formula, so each time the counter increase or decrease would be my extra condition to perform. But somehow this counter not work.  Can someone please help me to solve this problem. Thanks....
Hi, I'm working on my first complete EA and when compiling I get the following warning: implicit conversion from 'number' to 'string'   The line it refers to is: ADXmain = iADX(0,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1); where ADXMain is declared as a double. According to the help file iADX is type double so...
Hi, how do I get the current Price, 2 seconds before the current candle closes? I am using the M1 Charts  I want to do the following: I have an open CALL on the current candle and if the Price 2 secconds before the candle is closed, is lower than the price was when the position was opened, then I...
Hi Guys/Girls,   I read on here that the Ontimer functions only work for expert advisors. Im having some trouble with running my EA/Indicator combo where things are over calculating for instance I have an automatic Fib indicator. source below. This needs to be dynamic incase bars drop off outside...
Does anyone know if there is a version of ZUP by Eugeni Neumoin (nen) that is compatible with build 610+? I've heard v146 ex4 might work but I haven't been able to find it. The mq4 is preferable because I need to alter the code for other purposes.
My indicator draws up/ down arrows when MACD histogram change direction. I would like it to stay displayed on one timeframe and then be able to switch through timeframes without it changing arrows placement. E.g. arrows for 1hr remain in place on 5min 15min etc... I tried changing 'NULL' of MACD
I want to buy or sell when middle bollinger band crossed by lwma (my attempt does not work ). Where did I do my mistake?     double BBBTop =iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT,"Better Bollinger Bands",20,2.0,0,0,0);    double BBBMid =iCustom(NULL, PERIOD_CURRENT,"Better Bollinger Bands",20,2.0,0,2,0);...
Ive got a bit of a problem with a combination of EA and indicators.   EA works fine and so does the indicator but im just working on some detail surrounding the way it displays. I was hoping to add some Dashboard style manual buttons to my EA so a user could choose if they wanted the Alert to...
Hi again, i have a question about indicatordigits() precision, it gives a precision in the output value, but what about the precision of the other previous values to get to the buffer 0? for example: i have an indicator that Buffer 0 = moving average 10 periods - moving average 9 periods. My
I'm successfully calculating lot size given a certain risk and certain stop loss double getLot(double risk_per_trade_percent, int stopLossTicks) {    double actualBalance;    actualBalance=AccountBalance();           double tickVal=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE);       double...
How to only open trade/give signal in first x seconds of a new candle ?   I am currently creating an expert advisor, and I want them to only give a signal or open a trade if it is within the first 30 seconds of the current candle. How do I do that ?  My idea was this but not sure if this is correct...
  Help with Fourier  (186   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
I tried to use 'Library of FFT Fast Fourier Transform Functions' ( 'Library of FFT Fast Fourier Transform Functions' ), but I can't figure out how to use these functions, for some reason they all have the same descriptions. Help, please! How, for example, having Close values of 8 last bars to get
Hi   This question was asked last year (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/136611) but never answered.   I basically need to know the same: when using the startup config, I know how to write a simple Notepad file (see below) to make a specific chart start up each time MT4 is started regardless of last...
  Can anyone help?  (2)
Hi I am new to the MQL5 community, I have been trading steadily for around 2 years now. I've decided to try out 'signals' I've set up a separate demo account, with 10,000 I've 'subscribed' to a signal, on MT4 which is set up on my remote desktop, for constant connection. However, it's been a few...
I'm having a little problem in learning to create custom indicators, EA's seem more easy, and i'm new to mql4  and programming, could anyone  help me to create this simple moving average indicator. I dont know what i'm missing, can anyone help me?...
I want to be able to see the actual value of a indicator such as the rsi with a horizontal line to the right of the chart to be seen with the actual number as oppose to at the top of each window.Can anyone help with that ?  
Hi guys.  I am trying to calculate CCI values applied on an Array of Heiken Ashi closing values.  I generate an Array with values taken from the Heiken Ashi closing values int CCI_Period=50; double HeikenClose[]; ArrayResize(HeikenClose,10+CCI_Period);   //develop the Heiken Values   for (int i=0;...
  Ideas on MM  (1)
Hello, I am looking for some ideas for improving the Money Management part of my EA. Here is the printout of my tester results from 1/1/2009 to present with 1.4 spread. And the MM section. Maybe smoothing out the risk equity curve, or some sort of steps in risk equity. The idea is to reduce the...
Hello Members, I try to backtest an indicator on past selected days for example 22nd August 2001 for GBPUSD. I have GBPUSD full year of data for 2001. I imported it manually in history center. It loaded perfectly. Now the problem is when I back test it with an indicator on that selected date....
Hello, I am using the indicator "TMAcentered MACD v1.2.ex4 " and I want to include it into my EA. But right now I got a problem, how can I determine the current color of it programmatically ? regards, salexes
indicator not working on my mt4 version 4.0 build 1045 (3 feb 2-17) updated.also one error.i,l be thankful if someone help me. on
  Protecting Account  (10)
Hello, I have so many trouble since I create new EAs. All previous code seems broken: I use to do this way to protect my EA: int acc=(int)AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LOGIN);    if(acc==0)return 0; // HERE I HAVE AN ERROR    //  if(AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_LOGIN)...
Hi, I have only one single chart open . EURUSD M5. When running the script below, it does open a Second chart (as planned) - EURUSD M15. I would like the script to take a screenshot of the 2nd graph (M15), but instead it takes the snapshot of the 1st one (M5). Also, it does not close that second
I tried to synchronise experts and indicators with VPS on my MT4 platform, but the Droneox Guardian EA is being removed during migration. I tried to contact the author in the past with no luck. Any suggestons
Hi guys,    Please i need help to add a sound alert to this indicator. I did not code the indicator, i downloaded it from a different website.  I would like to add an alert that will sound whenever the arrow appears , either green arrow for buy signal or red arrow for sell signal. The indicator has...