EA Position

Hi community,

I am new to this system and I have just one concern with regard to the EAs working on MT4. So here is my question: "Once the buy/sell position has been taken on a pair of currency with an EA applied on the candle stick chart, does the EA changes it's position automatically based on the strategy devised by the person, if yes, then I think I have no problem. But, if this does not happen, can anyone tell me the way with which I can make sure that the EA opens up or closes or changes the position on it's own without anyone interfering.

Regards

Harry (Karan)

1. For mt4 questions please use the thread at the bottom.
  2. The best for you as a beginner start studying existing EAs
    there are two in \MQL4\Experts and there are many free EA in the CodeBase.

booleankaran: working on MT4. So here is my question:

does the EA changes it's position automatically based on the strategy devised by the person, on it's own without anyone interfering.

1. Post moved to MT4 by a moderator.
    Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / Unknown section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?) General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. It doesn't do anything "automatically" It only does with it is programmed to do. Never anything more or less.
    Standard reply:
    You have only four choices:
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help
    urgent help.

Reason: