please help me

Good evening at all. Can anyone tell me why when I go to test this indicator in the STRATEGY TESTER, do not you draw me on the charts? Thanks to all the boys in the community
Files:
TTFk-yMW.mq4  4 kb
TTF8-8MW.ex4  11 kb

Luca Credico :
Good evening at all. Can anyone tell me why when I go to test this indicator in the STRATEGY TESTER , do not you draw me on the charts? Thanks to all the boys in the community

There are several errors in the program. It will not work properly unless you modify it as follows.

int start()
  {
    int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
    if (counted_bars<0) return(-1);
    //if (counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;
    int limit = MathMin(Bars - TTFbars * 2 - 1, Bars - counted_bars + 1); //int limit=Bars-counted_bars;

//---- 
   for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--)
      {
      HighestHighRecent=High[iHighest(NULL,0,2,TTFbars,i+TTFbars+1)]; //HighestHighRecent=High[Highest(NULL,0,2,TTFbars,i-TTFbars+1)];
      HighestHighOlder =High[iHighest(NULL,0,2,TTFbars,i+1)]; //HighestHighOlder =High[Highest(NULL,0,2,TTFbars,i+1)];
      LowestLowRecent =Low[iLowest(NULL,0,1,TTFbars,i+TTFbars+1)]; //LowestLowRecent =Low[Lowest(NULL,0,1,TTFbars,i-TTFbars+1)];
      LowestLowOlder =Low[iLowest(NULL,0,1,TTFbars,i+1)]; //LowestLowOlder =Low[Lowest(NULL,0,1,TTFbars,i+1)];

Naguisa Unada:

There are several errors in the program. It will not work properly unless you modify it as follows.

thanks NAGUISA!!
Reason: