Getting Started with Pulling Data from MT4

Hi guys,

I'm not a developer, but we have hired a development team to create some WordPress plugins for our website. The issue is they haven't worked with MT4 before.

Ideally, what we want them to do is pull the Live Feeds from our MT4, and place the data on a widget.

To get them started on the right track, I want to know if there's a resource they can turn to. For instance, we have no idea what credentials we have to give them. Do we create an account on our MT4 Manager, on our MT4 Report Server?

So you see the issue...

We want to help speed things along and so I was hoping there was a starter kit or resource we could hand them.

Any help at this point would be fantastic!

Cheers,
Jaymes

PS. You're probably going to tell me to hire a development team that has MT4 experience. For reasons that I'd rather not go into here, we simply can't, and have to make do with this awesome development firm - albeit, one that has zero MT4 experience.

jaymes: Ideally, what we want them to do is pull the Live Feeds from our MT4, and place the data on a widget.

Better ask your broker. Most state their feed is copyrighted. Do you have permission?

Reason: