Books or websites on candlestick pattern and their win percentage ?

I heard research has been done on all this candlestick patterns and outhere should be information on them and their rate of win.

Can anyone recommend books on this subject or websites (would be great) that explain all the patterns and their win percentage ?

mge0rge:

I heard research has been done on all this candlestick patterns and outhere should be information on them and their rate of win.

Can anyone recommend books on this subject or websites (would be great) that explain all the patterns and their win percentage ?

Hi,

Did you know, every broker sometimes has a server time that is not exactly the same as other brokers.

So, the candlestick pattern of each broker can be different. Be careful if you want to use candlestick strategy.

Yo. (^̮^)

Yohana Parmi:

Hi,

Did you know, every broker sometimes has a server time that is not exactly the same as other brokers.

So, the candlestick pattern of each broker can be different. Be careful if you want to use candlestick strategy.

Yo. (^̮^)

What strategy are you using ? If you don't mind me asking.

Any recommendations would be considered promotion/advertising and this is not allowed on this forum.

Links to articles on the mql5 website are allowed and I am sure that there are a few that cover candlestick patterns.

A post recommending a product has been removed.

Reason: