Question about sound alerts

Say I want on one chart to have 10 sound alerts . I go into the terminal , alerts tab and create the first one. Is there a way to copy this first sound alert and just drag it to the price i want ? And then to copy it again and drag to the next price and so on. Just copy and drag? As the way I am doing it now is to create a new alert ,select the currency pair, select bid < or > and then punch in the price.

Also a side question. On a sound alert should I put bid < or > if I am looking to sell from that position , and ask < or > if I am looking to buy ? Or it doesn't matter ?

1. I've never used the alerts tab at all. Just point to price level you want, right click -> Trading -> Alert = done. No need for the < or > or pair, and you can drag the triangle up and down afterwards if you need to adjust.
  2. Charts are bid prices only; so is the alert relative to the bid.

whroeder1:
  1. I've never used the alerts tab at all. Just point to price level you want, right click -> Trading -> Alert = done. No need for the < or > or pair, and you can drag the triangle up and down afterwards if you need to adjust.
  2. Charts are bid prices only; so is the alert relative to the bid.

thx a lot !!

Another question if you don't mind. I have some charts where the price is going down (I am on the 1h time frame) , and the price is right at the bottom of the chart . How do I move the chart up (or the price up so that i can see what is bellow ,like any trend lines that I might have drawn on the 4h time frame let's say; or if I go for a sell I cannot see my take profit level , to drag it up or down or whatever comes to mind to do)

You can't move the chart up. Drag the price bar on the right to squeeze top down, bottom up.

whroeder1:
You can't move the chart up. Drag the price bar on the right to squeeze top down, bottom up.

Oh yes!!! I sat all day in front of the computer, i need a break. thx a lot.

Reason: