Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
Examine the Top MetaTrader 5 signals. Choose the best one and subscribe to it!
guner
guner 2014.02.15 11:40  

this was ok in vin xp.

but vin 8 gives error.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.02.15 11:49  
guner:

yes I am coder.

my excellent indi,is not working in vin 8

Ok so you have to correct the errors/warnings for your code to compile.
guner
guner 2014.02.15 11:52  

why it was working in vin xp.

there is not error in xp.

how the way to correct it.?

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.02.15 11:55  
guner:

why it was working in vin xp.

there is not error in xp.

how the way to correct it.?

This has nothing to do with XP or Windows 8 but with the MT4 build you are running.

If you need help to resolve it, please post the relevant code.

guner
guner 2014.02.15 12:03  

broker supply

buid 509 for vin xp

build 604 for vin8

guner
guner 2014.02.15 12:04  

is there a way load build 509 for vin 8 .?

Roberto Dasso
Roberto Dasso 2014.02.26 02:32  
angevoyageur:

This has nothing to do with XP or Windows 8 but with the MT4 build you are running.

If you need help to resolve it, please post the relevant code. I downloaded METATRADER 4 from FXOpen and don't now which build it is. I installed it on a new folder C:/META4 as it was recommended to avoid UAC that prevents saving archives into de program file directory. I copied several templates and indicators to the corresponding files in META4 directory but when I opened the Terminal those templates and indicators are not shown in the Navigator panel. I am not the developer of the .ex4 indicators so I cannot compile them in Windows 8. Is there any recommendation here or should I just forget Windows 8 and install Windows Vista or something else on my new laptop? thks for your help. Thks for any help.

I am having problems with META4 on Windows 8 as well.
Roberto Dasso
Roberto Dasso 2014.02.26 02:33  

I downloaded METATRADER 4 from FXOpen and don't now which build it is. I installed it on a new folder C:/META4 as it was recommended to avoid UAC that prevents saving archives into de program file directory. I copied several templates and indicators to the corresponding files in META4 directory but when I opened the Terminal those templates and indicators are not shown in the Navigator panel. I am not the developer of the .ex4 indicators so I cannot compile them in Windows 8. Is there any recommendation here or should I just forget Windows 8 and install Windows Vista or something else on my new laptop? thks for your help. Thks for any help.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.02.26 08:58  
Justhavingfun:

I downloaded METATRADER 4 from FXOpen and don't now which build it is. I installed it on a new folder C:/META4 as it was recommended to avoid UAC that prevents saving archives into de program file directory. I copied several templates and indicators to the corresponding files in META4 directory but when I opened the Terminal those templates and indicators are not shown in the Navigator panel. I am not the developer of the .ex4 indicators so I cannot compile them in Windows 8. Is there any recommendation here or should I just forget Windows 8 and install Windows Vista or something else on my new laptop? thks for your help. Thks for any help.

Use Menu File -> Open data folder, your data have to be copied there, in the appropriate folder. For example indicators must be in MQL4/Indicators.

See this article Data Structure in MetaTrader 4 Build 600 and Higher

/ /123
To add comments, please log in or register