Notifications on Andoid App

When the phone has screen off for some time, the notifications from the MT4 app do not come through until I switch on the phone screen. MT4 is already set as power saving exceptions but still problem. Phone is a Sony Xperia XA2 on latest version in UK. I have also switched wireless off and this doesn't help either. 

lazareth1:
When the phone has screen off for some time, the notifications from the MT4 app do not come through until I switch on the phone screen. MT4 is already set as power saving exceptions but still problem. Phone is a Sony Xperia XA2 on latest version in UK. I have also switched wireless off and this doesn't help either. 

same here, I've tried everything. 

Conor Dailey:

same here, I've tried everything. 

I searched on Sony Xperia forums and found that Disabling the Google App in the Settings > Apps fixes the problem! However, I still think there is something wrong with the MT4 app because this is the only app to be affected by the Google App on Android v8 that I have seen so far. 

lazareth1:

I searched on Sony Xperia forums and found that Disabling the Google App in the Settings > Apps fixes the problem! However, I still think there is something wrong with the MT4 app because this is the only app to be affected by the Google App on Android v8 that I have seen so far. 

I'll give it a shot. Thanks. 

Reason: