MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 405

hi guys whats up i wanna to write code in buy open buy after price moved up 7 points in 5 secound open sell after price moved down 7 point in 5 secound thanks alot
Hello, I wrote a bot that should open ten BuyLimit Orders. The BuyLimit Orders should be max. 0.00010 under the Ask price with an distance of 0.00001 of each other. That works, but there shouln´t be an takeprofit twice in buy or buylimit orders, but it happens. Something doesn´t work in my check
From the technical documentation of iCustom  https://docs.mql4.com/indicators/icustom It is said that the return value is "Numerical value of the specified custom indicator"  Returned value Numerical value of the specified custom indicator. The custom indicator must be compiled (*.EX4 file) and be...
hello I have a EX that hast many inputs. (60 inputs). with a particular inputs I have a very good result in back testing of 6 months ago. but  in back testing of 7 or 8 months my results are not good. how can I find the best input values?
Hi guys, I'm having issues with the iCustom command. Basically it's working sometimes and not others, which I find a little bizarre. Here is my code. bool Scan_Super_Trend()   {   ArrayResize(Value1,7,7);   ArrayResize(Value2,7,7);   ArrayResize(SuperTrend,7,7);   ArrayResize(STDirection,7,7);   i =...
As laid out by @whroeder1 in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/158597 I have added some code to scale overlays I am drawing on top of candles. Unfortunately I can't seem to get it overlaid as I would like. I have tried the original code, and I have tried tweaking the width for SetIndexStyle() based on...
PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_SHOW_DATA,false) , its for mq5 . what is Equal for mq4 ?
  Help with EA  (1)
Hello, Recently I found a website called forexeadvisor.com which creates the code for a custom ea. I put in all the parameters for the indicators I use while manual trading, as I would like to automate this process. After compiling the code, it came back with a few warnings and made 0 trades. Was
  mql code in c#  (1)
what is wrong with this c# code. I am using TradePlatform.mt4 api:  double bid = 0.0;  double ask = 0.0;  double balance = 0.0;  int ticket = 0;  bool connected=false;  Bridge.InitializeHosts(true);  terminalA = Bridge.GetTerminal(12773749, "EURUSD");  terminalA.MqlScope(mql => connected=mql...
Hi All I am posting here a very effective and simple trading system originally based on 5 min charts but extendable on other time frames also. It is based on MA price cross which is confirmed by the MACD. I took this system from the e-book High probability Trading setups. It uses a very effective
Hello, I am testing MACD expert advisor in MT4.  Before making any changes to it, I'm using standard settings from the MACD that comes with the MT4 application. I get no results though. The 'Optimization results' and 'Optimization graph' tabs in the tester are empty. On the 'journal' tab I get the...
Hey, guys, is there a way to save all open charts and EAs placed on them? Let me explain. For example, if a have two accounts, with different strategies, is there a way that I can save and restore all open charts in MT4? Or do I need to rebuild the estrategies each time a I change from one account...
I want my EA to print arrows on the chart to indicate where a trade was opened/closed. Is there anyway that we can draw multiple of the same object at different points in the chart? For example I might want to create an arrow on the current bar: Created = ObjectCreate(ChartID(),"Sell_Arrow"...
Hi I have an Array which contains names of variables. Is there a way to use the Array entries to assign a value instead of having to do...                      if (Per_Array[i,0]) = "Ind0_DonchianPeriodsEntry"                         Ind0_DonchianPeriodsEntry=GVResult                      else...
Hello all, i am writing a "Master Candle" indicator (on H1). Master candles are highlighted, but now, i need to draw high and low trend lines until the price break these high or low. Then the trendline are stopped to be drawn on the (H1) candle breakout. How can i do that  please ? Here is my code :...
  P/L Appears To Be Incorrect  (13   1 2)
This trade incurred a loss of 1 pip on a 1 lot. The loss should therefore equal -10.00 (the spread) , however the loss appears as -7.56 in Account History. There are no commission, tax or swap charges on the trade, so how is it possible for the loss to equal this amount? Order Time Type Size Symbol
Hi all, I would be very gratefull if someone could help me by advising how to implement a snippet of code in order to let my ea have an interval of a certain period between opening positions. So I want it to never open more tahn one position at a given time. Let's say 20 seconds So now it operates...
Hello, So im trying to call iCustom on an indicator i found here :  https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19153 As you can see this indicator was adjusted from another to add some improvement including being able to call iCustom to have a signal when a divergence is spotted (4th buffer : Signal) But when i...
Dear Coders, I need your help. By "Specific" I mean Time Window. I would like to count BARS from 13:15 to 20:00 that are Higher and lower than the High/Low defined from 12:00 to 13:00 for every day. I tried this: double HH,LL,highest,lowest;for(int i=500; i>0; i--){if (TimeHour(iTime(NULL, 0, i)) ==...
Hello, I have a trade log exported from a signal from this website as a CSV file. Do you know if there is a way to take CSV file download of trade history and import it into MT4 and make the historic trades show up on the charts
[Deleted]
  MACD EA Levels  (2)
Hi Guys, How can i display the macd open and close level values on a chart. Could someone give me an example of code to enter into the ".mq4" to achieve this.. Rgards
please can you led me to an article or post about checking for inappropriate symbols when coding indicator or EA ??? thanks for help
Hi all, if I try to use the following code on a H1 chart  Print(iTime(NULL,NULL,1)-iTime(NULL,NULL,2) ); the result is 3600, 60 seconds x 60 minutes. If I apply the code on a Renko chart I seem the result is not correct. For instance the opening time for bar 1 and bar 2 is 11:44 and 11:35, the...
I have written a code and in this part i get this error, Semicolon expected. How should i write this line to avoid this error? extern int Chart.LeftTop.BarsL = 10;
According to the documentation on the ObjectCreate function (https://docs.mql4.com/objects/objectcreate), I should be able to pass a datetime value for the anchor point.  I have used multiple formats for the datetime value.  Regardless of the format of the datetime value, the object is always placed...
[Deleted]
For the benefit of forum members I have attached a spread sheet that calculates how many lots you can trade for a given stop loss and a given %risk factor of your equity. Use the green squares to make your entries in the spread sheet. Here is an example: Let's say you want to trade the EUR/USD...
Good day all Does anyone have the english version of the attached indicator? If not, any of the helpful coders here can help change it to english please? Your help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you
I can draw a vertical line from past date into current date but how to draw a vertical line into future date? I've been tried with this code but nothing happen: extern int FutureBars=100;extern int BarsLimit=1000;for(int i=BarsLimit; i>=0; i--){    datetime...
How can I connect with Android? Mainly, I need to find the IP address to remotely connect to the VPS.  Thanks
Hello traders! I need help for my code. I need to get the current order price on the market, according to the ticket ... This price: I attach a function that returns the number of the ticket I found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/109180 int LastOpenTicket___(int magic_number ){// Function...