EA stopped working. Unknown Error code

I had this EA working perfectly last week. I had to reinstall the MT4 terminal on my PC. And now I can not get it to load. Every time I try to load it onto a chart, it tells me to contact the EA admin. I have sent him an email. But sometimes it takes a week or more for him to respond. So I'm hoping someone here can help me understand this error.

I followed the step by step instructions to install it several times. And it worked last week. So I see no reason for it to have stopped now.

PLEASE HELP!
Files:

This expert removed itself. Show the complete expert log maybe there is more information below that line. Also turn Auto-Trading on.

Does it require any DLL to work? Does it require subscription? The author should know.

lippmaje:

This expert removed itself. Show the complete expert log maybe there is more information below that line. Also turn Auto-Trading on.

Does it require any DLL to work? Does it require subscription? The author should know.

I have tried it with Autotrading on and DLL allowed. I've tried removing and reinstalling several times. It is not a subscription service. It's an EA that I bought outright.
The author is very hit or miss about responding. So I'm not holding out hope on getting an answer from him any time soon.
Here is the full Expert log

Like I said, this EA was working perfectly all last week. Any help on why this is removing itself would be amazing 

Could be the EA is restricted for use with a certain symbol, or for a certain account. E.g. it's a custom build for your account name, or for real accounts only. Did you keep a copy of your MT installation folder before upgrading?

OminusFX: this EA was working perfectly all last week. Any help on why this is removing itself would be amazing 
  1. Just because it seemed to work fine last week doesn't mean it was "working perfectly."
  2. That would be amazing. Do you really expect an answer? We can't know why it removed itself without the code (unless it tells you why.)

When I say "it was working perfectly", I mean that it was putting in consistent trades as it always has. I'm not saying that the trades were perfect. I included a screenshot of the errors that I am getting. If there is a way for me to provide other information, please tell me how.

The EA is not written for one account in particular. And I'm actually trying to put it back on the same demo account that I have been using it on for the past several months.

I did not save the MT folder from before. The reinstallation was unexpected. But I copied and pasted the EA files directly from the original folder that I downloaded them from when I purchased it
Reason: