deleting orders at specified time at MT4

guys someone help me please,

I need a function to stop sending pending orders at specified time

for example I need to stop @ 20.00

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Data Structures / Date Type Structure
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Data Structures / Date Type Structure
  • www.mql5.com
Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Data Structures / Date Type Structure - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

dalyelsadat:
I need a code ,man!
struct MqlDateTime 
  { 
   int year;           // Year 
   int mon;            // Month 
   int day;            // Day 
   int hour;           // Hour 
   int min;            // Minutes 
   int sec;            // Seconds 
   int day_of_week;    // Day of week (0-Sunday, 1-Monday, ... ,6-Saturday) 
   int day_of_year;    // Day number of the year (January 1st is assigned the number value of zero) 
  };

Guys, I need a code to stop placing pending orders at a specific time please!

dalyelsadat: , I need a code to stop placing pending orders at a specific time please!
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.
Reason: