A top layer utility/EA that can filter out some currency pairs long/short traded by another EA?

Hi,

I did some searching on MQL5 market and the internet, and did not quite find what I was looking for.  Does anyone know of an EA/utility that can simply block trades such as NZDUD Short,  XAUUSD Long, etc?   The objective is to have this fonctionality on top of another EA that trades anything it wants, not letting me decide to filter out some types of trades.   Any leads would be very welcome!  Thank you very much.

No.

FX25:

Hi,

I did some searching on MQL5 market and the internet, and did not quite find what I was looking for.  Does anyone know of an EA/utility that can simply block trades such as NZDUD Short,  XAUUSD Long, etc?   The objective is to have this fonctionality on top of another EA that trades anything it wants, not letting me decide to filter out some types of trades.   Any leads would be very welcome!  Thank you very much.

just an idea:

- Does the trading EA work and send signal when you uncheck its "Allow Live Trading" ?

If yes, you could run another EA that watches the signals and filter them.

Reason: