How can I speed up the backtest with a new 128 gb Ram computer?

Good morning everyone, I need help from you!
I just bought a new computer with i-core 9 series x with 128 GB of ram and I started using the back test to optimize '' asmani 22.1 '' with the EUR-JPY pair.
I expected the new computer to take much less time to backtest, but it has been working on me for 8 days and has not finished yet.
Out of curiosity, I checked how many memory resources my new computer is using to back up '' asmani 22.1 '', it turns out that it's only using 7% of the computer's memory to do the study!

I'm not a computer expert, can any of you help me solve the problem?

thank you

If you can divide the date into smaller intervals and somehow have many mt4s open, you can run the tests in parallel

Nicola2018: I checked how many memory resources my new computer is using to back up '' asmani 22.1 '', it turns out that it's only using 7% of the computer's memory to do the study!
  1. As expected, MT4 only uses one core.
  2. Optimized your code.
    1. EAs : Don't do per tick that you can do per bar, or on open.
      If you are waiting for a level, don't reevaluate, wait until price reaches it (or a new bar starts and you recalculate.)
      If you are waiting for an order to open or close, only look when OrdersTotal (or MT5 equivalent) has changed.
                How to get backtesting faster ? - MT4 - MQL4 programming forum
    2. Indicators: Code it properly so it only recomputes bar zero (after the initial run.)
      Reduce Tools → Options (control-O) → Charts → Max bars in chart to something reasonable (like 1K.)
                How to do your lookbacks correctly.
    Reason: