RSi with Moving Average in the same window.

Hello,

Can you help me, please?

Is it possible I can put in the same window two indicators RSi (2) and Moving Average (13) Exponential?

How do I do this?

Thank you.

Roger

It's simple as drag and drop. Start one of them as you normally do, then drag the other from Indicators into the window.

You can NOT have both those indicators in the same window. It wouldn't be much meaningful for starters, RSI is on a 1-100 scale, the MA is (mostly) on 1 point something scale.

However, you can have Moving Average of Oscillator in the same window as RSI if that's what you happen to mean, or you have a custom indicator where you can fudge the scale to some appropriate range.

Sorry, but it IS possible. How meaningful is really up to the person experimenting. The moving average adapts to the indicator it is averaging. So it doesnt care what scale its on, it just averages. Very simple.

I did forget to mention that after you drag the moving average onto the RSI(the only way the combination will work), you must change the portion that says "apply to:" instead of close, change it to Previous indicators data or First Indicator data.

circlesquares wrote >>
It's simple as drag and drop. Start one of them as you normally do, then drag the other from Indicators into the window.

I'm using FXPro MetaTrader4, when I try to drag the Moving Average window for the RSI screen FXPro slides and not drag the Moving Average.

drag from the list of indicators in the navigator.

circlesquares wrote >>
drag from the list of indicators.

Thank you.

RSI Bands and MA in one Window

circlesquares:

Sorry, but it IS possible. How meaningful is really up to the person experimenting. The moving average adapts to the indicator it is averaging. So it doesnt care what scale its on, it just averages. Very simple.

I did forget to mention that after you drag the moving average onto the RSI(the only way the combination will work), you must change the portion that says "apply to:" instead of close, change it to Previous indicators data or First Indicator data.

The question is about whether it can go into the same indicator window as the RSI.

I just tried dragging the Moving Average indicator, it goes into the main chart window even when you drag it over the indicator window. Did you have to press any other key/button while/before dragging?

Did you actually read what I said? read the second paragraph again. Also, in mt4, this will ONLY work with the built-in indicators. not custom indicators.

circlesquares:
Did you actually read what I said? read the second paragraph again.

Did you actually read my question? You said after, I asked before you drag.

Reason: