Startup tabs

Hello, i have a problem at mt4, when i open the program it open on code base tab,  not on Trade tab, how to make trade tab is the default when opening mt4

Tab open on terminal shutdown is the default on next start up.

William Roeder:
  when i startup  mt4 ,its always start on  code base tab on terminal ,i want when i start up mt4 ,it start on trade tab always ,how to do that?

William Roeder:

I'm quite sure that used to be the case, but not now.

ehabtatra:
  when i startup  mt4 ,its always start on   code base tab on terminal ,i want when i start up mt4 ,it start on trade tab always ,how to do that?

I don't know of any way to make a particular tab the default.

For me, having to switch tabs is not really an issue, just 1 click.

Keith Watford: I'm quite sure that used to be the case, but not now.

I tried it in 1220 before posting. Still the case.

William Roeder:

I tried it in 1220 before posting. Still the case.

Hmm, seems to be inconsistent. I obviously tried it before posting and it was as the OP stated.

Just tried it again and a few times it did open up with the Trade tab open.

Just closed with the Experts tab open and re-opened the platform and once the trade tab was open and next time the codebase tab.

1220 as well.

Keith Watford:

Hmm, seems to be inconsistent. I obviously tried it before posting and it was as the OP stated.

Just tried it again and a few times it did open up with the Trade tab open.

Just closed with the Experts tab open and re-opened the platform and once the trade tab was open and next time the codebase tab.

1220 as well.

This issue is new ,before 3 weeks it was not exist ,usually when mt4 opened ,it open on trade by default,but now not!!!!!!!! 
Reason: