MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 357

I have several EAs, follow several signals and have some accounts. I would like to know how to setup my 3rd party VPS (2 core CPU) best: Some EAs take a lot of CPU power or consume a lot of RAM. 1. Better to have a single MT4 instance to run all EAs and manage all accounts? 2. ..or run a separate
Hello everybody,   I'm looking for Open interest indicator  and I don't find any site to download it? Can somebody tell me where I can catch it for MT4 plateform? Thank in advance.
Does i stand for indicator or index? Or what? iBars, iBarShift, iClose , iHigh, iHighest, iLow, iLowest, iOpen and so many others? Thanks
how to check if current bar is less than 10 bars away from previous bar? Datetime Previous_bar_Time = iTime ( _Symbol , _Period , 0 ); if (Time[ 0 ] < Previous_Bar_Time + Time[ 10 ]) { //do something } I think the formula above is wrong, may I know what is the correct formula
Hi guys,  I have just started learning coding with mql4 and really need someone to help me and to teach. I am trying to make an indicator that shows a chart of average volatility of an hour of one day of the week fro n-weeks. So, calculations are following: I take an hour (for an example 1 am on...
How do I pass strings through a buffer for iCustom functions?
Hi Everyone, I've been using MT4 for about a week or two now. From what I can tell it's very buggy and the business is poorly laid out as I'd be forced to contact an e-mail based in Cyprus with any technical issues and they won't get back to me so I thought I'd try here first. Has anyone else had...
  NormalizeDouble(Bid, Digits)  (32   1 2 3 4)
I want to get exact BID,ASK value with normalization. But i can not able to do that following most popular way. Print("Bid : " +Bid + "  Ask : "+Ask); Same result on after "NormalizeDouble" string Sbid1 = NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits);string Sask1 = NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits);//double Dbid1 =...
This EA uses two signal to open buy order, one from custom indicator(Bb019)  and the other signal from crossing of moving average. To open a trade custom indicator should give us first signal and confirmation of this signal is made by crossing of moving average  When running the...
Hi all, I have been playing with MQL4 for few months. One EA that I wrote reads a file, and based on the file content, it opens, closes or modifes SL and TP. So far I used an hardcoded magic number, and I used comments to match the ID in the file with the current trade. Today I started playing with...
Hi, I want to know how to enable at MT4 the information signed at the attached image. Thank you
I put the attached indicator on a chart and it is giving positive values when the MA slope is negative. Any help would be appreciated
hi  i'm going crazy, so i'm asking for your help.. maybe i need some fresh eyes.. i'm tryng to create a custom indicator, based on a MT4 indicator -already on my Indicators folder- but when i select it when my metatrader is running, the sistem crahes and i need to restart it.  i'm leaving here the...
Hello guys ! I paid for this coding and this guy didnt complete it. If anyone would like to help in finishing this project then i would be really thankful. So this is a News Trading EA, It opens trade in both direction but those are market orders but i need pending order. if you can keep...
Hi, I want to superimpose a rectangle on top of wicks. I'm trying to use ObjectCreate(OBJ_RECTANGLE). But the rectangle that gets drawn is not 'ON' the wick - its to the left (or right). I am using Time[0] and Time[1] to give the x coordinates of the rectangle. And the prices for the y coords. The y...
Hello. I made custom indicator. everything is working correct. but issue is that lines has gaps and I couldn't figure it out why.//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                        MTFSS.mq4...
Hi I want to make sure if every new trade ticket is greater than the previous ones. With the brokers which I tried before, it seems to me that this was always correct. But I want to make sure about it. i appreciate any help
  Terminator Version 4  (389   1 2 3 4 5 ... 38 39)
Hello Everyone. I am an active member of this Forum and I have take many ideas from here to be implemented in my EAs and live trading but I was thinking that I never posted anything useful in retribution of this great community, I don't like the public section too much because of the spamming going...
Hello, i need some help.. i'm trying to get the value from indicator using icustom but it return emptyvalue which is 214783647.. i already try different indicators but i can't figure out why this currency indicator return emptyvalue, anyone pls help since i'm not a real coder.. I attach the...
//Open Buy Order, instant signal is tested first RefreshRates(); if (Cross( 0 , iStochastic ( NULL , PERIOD_CURRENT , 34 , 3 , 3 , MODE_SMA , 0 ,MODE_MAIN, 0 )> iStochastic ( NULL , PERIOD_CURRENT , 34 , 3 , 3 , MODE_SMA , 0 ,MODE_SIGNAL, 0 )) ) { RefreshRates(); price=Ask;
Hi,  After I added the code below to my EA, my program just hanged without an error message. Can someone explain what is wrong with it? void OnTick()  {........... some code   while(OrdersTotal()==1)     {      if(BlueCurrent>RedCurrant)        {         ExitSellOrder();...
Is there any way to export trade history data in a read only format like PDF? They are usually a compliance must if you are an employee of an investment bank
Hi, please i am in search of a simple indicator to show me the number of pips currently running on my chart whether in profit or loss. It should be at the right hand top corner of the chart. It should be display below the Expert advisor symbol so they don't conflict. Thanks
Hi, Tried to get help for mt4 programming but all time i am being redirected to mt5 website. Could anybody help me to let me know how can i put stoploss and takeprofit in my simple moving average EA? Thanks
I am interested in MetaTrader 4 Mobile Trading . I am contacting you to ask what are the technical indicators available for this release . I want to know if you can change the original parameters of each technical indicator or add any new technical indicator . What are the limitations of this
hi all traders, i found Heiken Ashi Doji Alert on FF, but i need the histogram version, is there anybody here has it? thank's in advance. regards
Im looking for a working News Indicator that can be referenced through iCustom functions.
I've racked my brain around this language. Nothing makes sense to me. All I want is to get in and out of trades based on a couple of indies. ANY help would be appreciated. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
[Deleted]
Dear sir, 1) I had created an expert advisor for me, when i run the expert advisors, Memory used by metrader is going on increasing and cpu usage is also going on and on What is the Reason behind it and How to solve it, Expecting your replay , Thank you sir
  modifying a code  (7)
a buy signal arrow appears on bullish candle and disappear when the candle becomes bearish... it will keep blinking if the candle goes up and down.. is there a way to make show //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|