Send HTML formated Email and Attachment

I like to send an html formated email with attachment from MQL, how to do that? is there any external dll to do this?

cunkiz:
I like to send an html formated email with attachment from MQL, how to do that?

The built-in email client does not allow attachments and there is no way to change the email header from within MQL4. So even if the email body is HTML, some mail clients won't recognize it as such (they will just show all the tags, etc.).

is there any external dll to do this?

Search the forum... There should be dll's that do this.

Just added a solution to your problem here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/123932

wow, great. Thanks gordon.

Altough this is not a very new post the problem might be still for some people. A possible solution would be to use this external library (open source):

It allows attachments, SSL/TLS connections, multiple recipients at once (to,cc, bcc) and HTML body.

Cheers

stevenengland/MMM
stevenengland/MMM
  • stevenengland
  • github.com
Do you miss anything? A new module or a functionality for an existing module? -> contact me Module Overview The aim of this project is to provide popular messaging services for Metatrader. Module Description Build Overview Module Branch Status Getting started To get started have a look at the following sources: These instructions will...
Reason: