Need help with programming indicator --- Newbie

Good day

I would appreciate it very much if someone can help me to program a custom indicator . I really think this will be a winner if we can get it coded. 

I'm just gonna lay it out here and would appreciate it if somebody can help me with it.

First of all the indicator should check the following parameters before creating an arrow (Alert):

* Trend direction --- The trade must never buy against the trend direction (Very important)

* Check previous three candles --- The three candles should increase in size when it has turned after touching the Bollinger Bands (Meaning every candle should be bigger than the previous one) .

* Check the MACD exit cross on settings:

Fast Period -  12

Slow Period -  24

Signal Period -  9

* Check the Stochastic Oscillator exit cross on setting :

Period K -  26

Smoothing - 6

Period D - 9

Overbought - 80

Oversold      - 20

I'm attaching a image to try and explain what I want.

I know this is asking for a lot ...but I've been trying for weeks now and I can't get it coded.

Thanks in advance

Files:
rules.png  229 kb

Hi, this is prety complicate code for newbie (several indicator and counting), think about create new order on freelance section. Regards Greg

This is too big to code into a single indicator - think of debugging issues. I'd build an EA that utilizes Bands, Macd and Stoch. It will be easier to debug, test and optimize. Someone posted a raw EA with trailing stop functionality, maybe you want take this as a starting point. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/26802
Basic expert adviser with trailing stop
Basic expert adviser with trailing stop
  • www.mql5.com
Basic Rsi Template EA ZigZag Based on Close Prices The code is based on indicator ZigZag which is in-built in MT4. I have changed it so that it isn't calculated on highest Highs and...

lippmaje:
This is too big to code into a single indicator - think of debugging issues. I'd build an EA that utilizes Bands, Macd and Stoch. It will be easier to debug, test and optimize. Someone posted a raw EA with trailing stop functionality, maybe you want take this as a starting point. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/26802
Thanks very much lipmaje ! I really appreciate it. Will have a look at it. Cheers
Reason: