Multi-colour fibonacci indicator - zoom and timeframe change errors

[1] As you can see in the ERROR [3] gif, when I change the zoom level, the distance between the text labels and their corresponding levels change, which is not the desired outcome. The desired outcome would be for the text labels to remain a fixed distance away from their corresponding levels regardless of a potential change in the zoom level. How could this be achieved?

[2] As you can see in the ERROR[4] gif, when I switch between various timeframes, the position of my fib will almost reset to a default position, which is not the desired outcome. The desired outcome would be for the fib to remain in its position that I left it prior to a potential switch in timeframe, let's say from the H1 -> D1 and vice-versa. What would the solution be to achieve this?

Files:
ERROR_o3w.gif  72 kb
ERROR_s47.gif  222 kb

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicated topic!

Keith Watford:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicated topic!

My bad ... I don't know how to move this post to the MT4 section, can you please do so, thank you!

Imaad Fakier:

My bad ... I don't know how to move this post to the MT4 section, can you please do so, thank you!

Or, if I delete this post, can I re-post my post that I had previously posted to the MT4 section?

This topic and your duplicate topic is/were already in the MT4 section

Keith Watford:
This topic and your duplicate topic is/were already in the MT4 section
Right, of course. In that case, could I delete all the topics I have posted and re-post the post you deleted back into the MT4 section?

Imaad Fakier:
Right, of course. In that case, could I delete all the topics I have posted and re-post the post you deleted back into the MT4 section?

As I have already said, this topic IS ALREADY in the MT4 section.

Keith Watford:

As I have already said, this topic IS ALREADY in the MT4 section.

Alright man 🙏🏽 it’s just that it seems that I’m clearly not getting any answers so I thought I’d just try my luck in another section.
Reason: