MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 241

Hello! Does anyone have suggestions for a plugin that can preset trades for one-click operation? I'd prefer it can be set up for Take Profit and Stop Loss by pips, and if it has trailing stops, even better. It would also be great if it had multiple profiles I could save (I.e., a 1:1 Risk Profile
Hello everyone! This is a very very strange error. I am trying to install MT4 on my Windows 10 Desktop. It seems to be installing MT5 instead of MT4. See attached screen capture
#include <CustomFunctions010.mqh> int MN = 73 ; int shortmaPeriod = 8 ; int longmaPeriod = 200 ; double maxRiskPerTrade = 0.02 ; double lots = OrderLots(); int orderid; int slippage = 5 ; int OnInit () { Alert ( "" ); Alert ( "The EA just started." ); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void
I have developed an accounting software and am going to get the equity, balance, .... from MT4 by entering user id, Password and broker's host. I would appriciate if someone can help me on how to get the API for this
  Martingale  (12   1 2)
anyone can help me? I want to code an EA with martingal,and I want that the martingal will be applied for the lost pair only not for all pairs. Eg: The ea place an order buy at GBPUSD and sell at EURUSD The GBPUSD was closed at a profit first but the EURUSD was closed at a loss secondly. For the
i write a code to scan some indicators in definite time frame and i define some functions in a function i want to compare stochastic index for some shift time void twoColumn(string symbolName,int x,int y,string text,int fontSize=8,string fontName="Calibri") { double Stochastic[]; int limit;
Hello guys does any of you know any indicator that calculates the amount of pips after an entry and shows it on the screen, I know I can see them on the side but having an indicator showing me the number of pips is easier than subtracting and adding every whilee. I have this indicator but the text
extern int NumberOfTrades = 10 ; // place orders //------- if ( OrdersTotal ()<=NumberOfTrades) { for (i= 1 ;i<=NumberOfTrades;i++) //----- void count_position() { POS_n_BUY = 0 ; POS_n_SELL = 0 ; POS_n_BUYSTOP = 0 ; POS_n_SELLSTOP = 0 ; for ( int i
can somebody help me how can i average my positions after i buy a few on different price on MT4
Hello MQL5 community I hope this is an issue someone can help me with. A new build of MT4 is upon us. However, I have been having some FATAL issues with my custom indicators. The nature of the issue is as follows: Dragging a custom indicator onto an MT4 chart freezes the program. No error message
[Deleted]
Hello...am quite new to coding...please could anyone here help me add push notifications to this indicator below.it is a divergence indicator.only alerts are enabled....perhaps more experienced hands here can help with that issue..been failing serially at it
Is there a way to calculate how much time is left from current time to a specific time? Like if I have time string "09:00" and current time is 20:40, how to calculate difference between those times? That's my code for New York time: TimeToStr( TimeLocal () + ((- 4 - Timezone + dstDelta) * 3600 )
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there easier way to copy trend lines or fibs from one chart to another without doing the 'save template' function in MT4. For example I have 2 charts, one 15 min and the other 4 hour. I draw some trend, horizontals, fibs lines etc... on the H4 but I want my H4 analysis (some or all) to be...
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 extern string Start = "5:17" ; extern double Timer = 2.0 ; extern int Hystory = 2000 ; double Buf_U[], Buf_D[]; string S;
I am little confused about market sessions. I am working on market session indicator and when I googled when markets opening, for example New York, I found that it opens 09:30. But on Forex Factory website, it seems that NY opens at 08:00 and even I looked in some of MT4 indicators and their NY
So I have created a cap hedge EA (mq4). I ran it on backtest and it worked perfect the first time than I made some extra changes for limit loss, max lot etc... Then I got some well performing parameters(using optimisation) and decided to put it live on small account with microlots. I was backtesting
Hi guys, Can I somehow set scale in main chart window? (like in properties > Common > scale fix). All I found is WindowPriceMax/Min, but how to SET this value? Lets say I need to set chart scale to 1000pips - say the current price is 1.365 so min = 1.36 and max = 1.37 (...and of course dynamically...
how can i now an object is visible or not visible? ( 1 ) is this code is true? ObjectGetInteger(0,"NAME",OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES,OBJ_PERIOD_H1);
I wander if there is a way to get a full name of any Symbol like it's shown on picture
  Cpu Threads  (1)
Hi guys I have pc that have 4 threads does it means that I can run only 4 expert advisor at some time
How do i activate my account? I'm using MT4 please help
Hello everyone, I want to back test manually my strategy thanks to the Strategy center. However, I won't be able to back test everything in one day. Is it possible to save the progress and resume the back testing later (the next day or week)? Thanks
Hi guys, As you may know, Volume[i] indicates "tick volume" rather than "trade volume". So we can access only to how many times the price changes. Does anyone know how to access to "Trade Volume" of each candle? Is there any way that does the trick? For past and live candles. Any advice is
[Deleted]
Hello guys. I am not sure if anything like this exists but here is what i am looking for. I need an indicator that would print out for me the exact times of SMA crossings. So I can use it to back test a lot of data. It pretty much has to say something like: 12:27 am 01/24/12 06:25 am 01/24/12 and so
Hi guys, I don't seem to be comfortable with the warning " Possible loss of data due to type conversion". See the code below: int PriceLeftShift = GlobalVariableGet ( StringConcatenate ( "LineVert " , Symbol (), " " , ChartPeriod ())); I understand that global variables return values of type double
Hello I have a little problem. I am trying to make an indicator which will show Bid/Ask price but it seems that for some symbols, they are just too long. That's my code: DoubleToStr(MarketInfo( Symbol (), MODE_ASK), Digits ); And same happens to iOpen/iHigh/iLow/iClose they are inaccurate too
Hi everyone, I'd like to get the high/ low of 3 candles (last bar of previous days and the first two bars of the current day) for a given timeframe I'm getting a bit stuck with a piece of mql4 code. I tried to do it this way: datetime now = Time[ 0 ], bod = now - now % ( 24 * 60 * 60 );
Hello everyone, So I am running into a problem when developing an EA and I needed some suggestion on how to deal with this problem. My problem is that I need to develop an EA for customer that uses an indicator with a lot of parameters, they are almost 100+. Now I know that I can use iCustom()
hi guys i have a questions i have indicator at end of this indicator i divide two double and after i multiplay for constant 100 why return 100 ????????? if i print a single double return number little like 0.000232335 or 9.88888 but when i divide return always 1 how is possible that