MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 240

Hello; I have a code to count number Bars up ( down ) in 50 (number) bars; I just need help to modify this by 1-to add an input so that I change the number of bars to any number x, not to be redistricted to only 50 bars 2- a way to put two or more of this indicator on the chart side by side if I
below is an indicator that plots a band, upper, lower and center bands. Can anyone with some knowledge explain how the bands are calculated, please. here is the indie: #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 5 #property indicator_color1 White #property indicator_color2
Hi people! I'm looking for some help, I'm creating my first custom indicators and experimenting with technical indicators and basic operations on my endeavor to find the holly grail, I'm using IStochastic and iSRI doing some basic formulas and operations and basically is the same for loop operator
We have experinced a problem about "Multiple Close By" process like that; I consult a big exchange office. They make hundreds of transactions in a day,buying or selling. They had approximately 900 transactions in their pool, and they made "Multiple Close By" as usual. But it was the first time, more
I am aware from other posts, the metatrader running through wine is not a perfect setup. Each time I restart my metatrader I have only few months of historical data in my history centre. - I have tried with downloading the data - I have tried to import them from third party. I have tried two
Why can I not display a line for the current price in my MT4 charts
I write a script to print zigzag point in windows double Buf_0[],Buf_1[]; // //-------------------------------------------------------------------- //-------------------------------------------------------------------- int start() // { int i, // Counted_bars; double zz[] ; //
My EA open 3 trades : BuyLimit 1.1111 BuyLimit 1.0000 SellLimit 1.2345 Then 1 BuyLimit 1.1111 is trigger, so the OrderType is changed from "BUYLIMIT" to "BUY". How to select the last modified trade "BUY" ? I use the following code : if(OrderSelect(OrdersTotal()-1,SELECT_BY_POS)){ }; double
Hello, I am new to this world of Mql4, I am just learning but I would like to know if someone takes me out of doubt or can give me an idea for what I am trying to do or tell me if that can be done. "supply" and "demand" of a specific session and historical days ago but these rectangles do not extend
What I'm doing wrong? When text or arrow (Wingdings) is changing, it overlaps to last one like on picture. You can see it on first arrow. Code is simple .. if ( iClose ( Symbol (),IsPeriod[x], 1 ) > iMA ( Symbol (), IsPeriod[x], EMA1, 0 , MODE_EMA , PRICE_CLOSE , 0 )){
  OrderTotal Help ?  (29   1 2 3)
int x= 1 ; //Global Variable if ( OrdersTotal ()<=x) ////////////////SELL if (CODE) { ticket= OrderSend ( Symbol (),OP_SELL,lotSize,Bid, 3 , 0 , 0 , NULL , 0 , 0 ,Red); } for (i= 0 ;i< OrdersTotal ();i++) { select= OrderSelect
Hello community, Before writing here I made sure I looked around to find a solution to my problem. Up to now I always did and I've solved "Array out of range" issues in the past, but know I can't seem to find the problem. I coded a very simple version of the Stochastic Momentum Index for MT4, all
Hi everyone, I'm new at scripting and I'm having a hard time with an EA that i'm trying to build. What I want the EA to do is close partial order (75%) when it reaches 10 pips or so in profit and at the same time move my stop loss to break even(or pip in profit from entry price). The issue i'm
Good day, I would like to ask for advice. I am a complete beginner in programming and I wanted to program a simple EA for the exam, which enters stores only on the basis of SMA. I added the function of shifting SL to BE and I also defined the variable PLUS, which is used to add the gain to BE
Hi all, Just looking for some advice. I recognise that everyone loves to come on and say to totally disregard MT4s strategy tester results, which is fine. But I want to use it to make sure that I'm not at least wasting my time. I'm having an issue with results. The EA I'm testing I have tested
hi anybody has used simulator?Hello I can't use it when I hit the start button it's massage is " the terminal can't load" please turn on "Allow DLL Imports" and when I do that it's massage is " This software is only for use in MT4 visual-mode backtesting " what does it mean what am I doing wrong
Hello, I have tried contacting the mql5 support directly, but was directed to this forums. After the latest 1312 mt4 build update i now get the " 2020.12.06 15:19:06.822 2018.10.18 08:00:00 Access violation write to 0x4018E55A" error when try running the backtest . Nothing had changed from the
Hello, Here is a question maybe one of you mql5 guys can help me with. I created an EA in mql4 that reviews and creates orders for 28 different currency pairs simultaneously, in the sense that the EA runs in only one chart window and cycles through the different pairs. Now – because I have to
I am new to MQL4 and this is my first try of coding an indicator. I have just tuned some but not built one. I have coded a custom indicator based on Heiken Ashi candles and two Envelopes applied to this candles. It should draw an arrow (dot) when buying or selling conditions are trigered. I think
Hello, I'm novice about MQL4 code and trading on line. I haven't any long experience as programmer. I'm studying since many months on books and youtube webinars. I'm novice about this forum too. I hope to write my post in the right way. I wrote an expert that I report below. MT4 suite says that
I'm using a bat file to launch MT4 and then an ini file to run strategy tester. For some reason when MT4 launches it asks for me to select the server and then enter login credentials. I know that the bat file is successfully using the ini file because in the MT4 journal I get the message "Started
Hello,   I've Googled for tutorials but have been unable to find one.  I would like to use custom optimization to optimize by EA.  Specifically, I want to maximize profit/drawdown$ ratio to minimize risk.  Does anyone have an example of doing this?
Hello! Does anyone have suggestions for a plugin that can preset trades for one-click operation? I'd prefer it can be set up for Take Profit and Stop Loss by pips, and if it has trailing stops, even better. It would also be great if it had multiple profiles I could save (I.e., a 1:1 Risk Profile
Hello everyone! This is a very very strange error. I am trying to install MT4 on my Windows 10 Desktop. It seems to be installing MT5 instead of MT4. See attached screen capture
#include <CustomFunctions010.mqh> int MN = 73 ; int shortmaPeriod = 8 ; int longmaPeriod = 200 ; double maxRiskPerTrade = 0.02 ; double lots = OrderLots(); int orderid; int slippage = 5 ; int OnInit () { Alert ( "" ); Alert ( "The EA just started." ); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } void
I have developed an accounting software and am going to get the equity, balance, .... from MT4 by entering user id, Password and broker's host. I would appriciate if someone can help me on how to get the API for this
  Martingale  (12   1 2)
anyone can help me? I want to code an EA with martingal,and I want that the martingal will be applied for the lost pair only not for all pairs. Eg: The ea place an order buy at GBPUSD and sell at EURUSD The GBPUSD was closed at a profit first but the EURUSD was closed at a loss secondly. For the
i write a code to scan some indicators in definite time frame and i define some functions in a function i want to compare stochastic index for some shift time void twoColumn(string symbolName,int x,int y,string text,int fontSize=8,string fontName="Calibri") { double Stochastic[]; int limit;
Hello guys does any of you know any indicator that calculates the amount of pips after an entry and shows it on the screen, I know I can see them on the side but having an indicator showing me the number of pips is easier than subtracting and adding every whilee. I have this indicator but the text